Vacuum induction levitation melting furnace
Vacuum induction levitation melting furnace is to place the dividing water-cooled copper crucible in a strong alternating magnetic field. The metal in the water-cooled copper crucible is heated by induction eddy current to melt it. The molten metal does not have close contact with the water-cooled copper crucible by electromagnetic force. In this way, the crucible can avoid the contamination of the materials needed to be smelted, so that high purity metal materials can be smelted. The compact alloy ingot can be obtained by rotating casting the liquid alloy in the water-cooled copper crucible after refining into the ingot mold. Vacuum levitation melting furnace is suitable for smelting active metals such as titanium zirconium, rare earth materials, titanium aluminum alloy smelting and precision casting. Mainly used in the production of high-purity metal materials, semiconductor single crystal materials, high melting point alloys and 3D printing industries.
Characteristics of the equipment
1. Horizontal furnace body, side door structure, easy feeding and discharging, compact furnace structure, small space occupied
2, 30 stages of temperature control, accurate temperature control, can control heating rate and constant temperature time.
3. It is convenient to replace different coils to meet different KG numbers.
4. The installation of observation holes can clear the crucible materials in the furnace.
5. Infrared thermometer can be installed, which can accurately measure the temperature of the liquid in the crucible.
6. Equipped with diffusion pump or molecular pump unit, the vacuum can reach 5X10-3 times.
7. Electrodes and crucibles can be manually rotated outside the furnace, and liquids can be poured and poured in the cavity, thus avoiding the danger of pouring and can be poured in vacuum.
8, there is a two feeding system.
9. The rotary electrode and the furnace body are sealed by Wilson. The sealing performance is good and the rotation is easy to teach.
10, installed with water cooler, water cooler with undervoltage and water alarm, safe and reliable use (purchase).
11. The IGBT power supply has the functions of over temperature, water cut protection and alarm, output current display and so on.
12.Vacuum levitation melting furnace is a special modern high purity smelting equipment with high vacuum, compact structure and beautiful appearance. It is an ideal product for high purity smelting and casting of materials used in colleges, academies of science and industrial and mining enterprises. This product mainly smelts and purifies metal materials (such as titanium, nickel, cobalt, etc.) and rare earth giant magnetism, stretching alloy, sputtering target, polysilicon, high purity rare earth metal under vacuum or protective atmosphere.
Levitation smelting furnace characteristics
1, melting metal materials with high melting point;
2. Because there is no impurity from the crucible, it is possible to smelt ultra-high purity metal materials and active metal materials.
3. Because of the strong electromagnetic stirring, the alloy with homogeneous composition can be produced, which is not affected by the proportion of smelting materials.
4. Shorten the melting time and achieve rapid melting.
5, the damage to the water-cooled copper crucible is small, and the water-cooled copper crucible has good service life.
6. The soft contact between water-cooled copper crucible and molten metal liquid reduces the cooling load of the crucible, reduces the heat loss and energy consumption.
7. The molten metal is easily poured out of the crucible under non-contact condition.
8. It can be melted into any shape material such as lump, powder, flake, chip, sponge and so on.
Three, water cooling system (purchase): induction furnace and water cooled crucible need water cooling.
This product is composed of furnace cover, furnace body, rotary mechanism, pouring device, charging system, vacuum system, IGBT power supply control system, etc.
1, furnace body: all stainless steel structure. The double layer water-cooling structure is adopted to ensure that the shell temperature is not more than 60 C. The furnace cover is opened manually, and a locking device is added. The furnace cover is provided with an observation hole to observe the situation in the furnace conveniently.
2. The grate: welded by the steel plate group, and the furnace body is placed on the rack.
3. Rotating mechanism: connect with furnace body by flange, the induction coil is spiral-wound from furnace body by copper tube, sealed by Wilson, the sealing is reliable, the crucible can be placed on induction coil by rotating mechanism at any angle to complete melt pouring.
4. Vacuum system: a two-stage pump, namely a diffusion pump (molecular pump) and a direct-coupled pump, the vacuum unit is equipped with high vacuum flapper valve and KF quick connection vacuum vent valve and gas valve.
5. Power supply control system: IGBT suspension special power supply, all digital circuit, etc. Electric system with over-current, over-voltage feedback and protection circuit, electronic control panel box made according to Siemens standard, high temperature control accuracy, easy to operate.
6. Water cooling system: It is composed of various valves, pipes and other related devices, and has the function of sound and light alarm when water is cut off and automatic cutting off heating power supply.
7. Water temperature detection: Installed with a thermometer to detect the water temperature of the water-cooled copper crucible, when the temperature is too high, it will automatically protect the water-cooled copper crucible from being burned out.
If you want to know more about our products, or if you want to consult the vacuum furnace, please leave a message or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.