Vacuum hot press operation
The hot press is a kind of high efficiency vacuum hot press which heats two parts pre coated with flux to a temperature sufficient to make the solder melt and flow. After curing, an electrical mechanical connection device is formed between the parts and the solder. Should be different products, heating speed can be selected. Titanium alloy indenter ensures average temperature, rapid temperature rise and long service life. The head is specially designed to be level adjustable to ensure that the components are pressed evenly. Temperature numerical control, clear and precise. Equipped with digital pressure gauge, pressure range can be preset.
Safety precautions for vacuum hot press:
Before using the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine, please read this safety notice carefully. The precautions shown here are some very important contents related to safety. Please observe them. For the instructions, the installation and maintenance of the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine must be strictly observed.
1. Please refer to this manual before use. The voltage of the power supply should be stable, which will damage your equipment. The wires, fuses and sockets of the power supply shall meet the requirements of the electrical loads listed in the instructions.
2. The air circuit connection of the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine must strictly comply with the installation requirements in this manual.
3. The electrical safety of the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine shall be ensured after the power line of the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine is grounded according to the requirements. Clean the dust on the power plug in time to prevent electric shock or fire.
4. It is not allowed to extend the power line by wiring in the middle of the power line. It is prohibited to use multi hole socket or socket connection as extension line. The above operations may lead to the risk of fire or electric shock due to contact, poor insulation or exceeding the allowable current.
5. It is forbidden to stack heavy objects on the power line or do heating and connection processing to avoid electric shock or fire caused by short circuit.
6. Do not install the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine in the place where combustible gas may leak. When the leaked gas gathers around the equipment, there is a risk of explosion.
7. do not use flammable sprays, paints, paints and so on near the vacuum hot press bonding machine. These substances will be at risk of fire.
8. Do not install the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine in a wet and splashy place, otherwise it may cause the failure of electrical insulation and the risk of electric shock and fire.
9. When installing, cleaning and maintaining the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine, the power plug must be pulled out. Note: do not touch the power plug with wet hands, otherwise there is a risk of electric shock.
10. When the equipment is not used for a long time, the power plug shall be pulled out and the dust cover shall be covered. The accumulated dust may cause fire.
11. In case of fault and abnormal condition (such as paste smell, smoke or power line damage in the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine), the power plug shall be pulled out immediately.
12. Under normal circumstances, if you want to unplug the power plug, you should first turn off the power switch of the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine, hold the plug by hand, and then unplug it. Do not pull the wire forcibly.
13. The installation, inspection and maintenance of the vacuum hot pressing chip bonding machine and the replacement of electronic tubes and electronic components must be carried out by professional technicians with electrician qualification certificate, which is extremely important. The wrong operation by the person who lacks the necessary technical ability may have serious consequences.