Vacuum furnace has the advantages
A vacuum furnace is a device for heating in a vacuum environment. A high vacuum pump system is connected by pipe in a furnace sealed with a metal housing or quartz glass housing. The vacuum degree in the furnace can be up to 133 * (10-2 ~ 10-4)h. Furnace heating system can be directly with resistance furnace wire (such as tungsten wire) electric heating, but also available high frequency induction heating. * high temperature can reach 3000 ℃ or so. It is mainly used in ceramic firing, vacuum smelting, electric vacuum parts degassing, annealing, brazing of metal parts, and ceramic-metal sealing, etc.
1) completely eliminate the oxidation and decarbonization of the workpiece surface during the heating process, and obtain a clean surface without metamorphic layer. This has a significant effect on the cutting performance of those tools that only grind one side of the cutting edge (such as a twist drill that exposes the decarbonizing layer on the groove surface to the cutting edge).
2) no pollution to the environment, and no waste treatment is required.
3) the accuracy of furnace temperature measurement and monitoring is significantly improved. Indicated value of thermocouple temperature and furnace temperature reached plus or minus 1.5 ° c. But in different parts of a large number of artifacts in the furnace temperature difference is bigger, if USES the rarefied gas forced circulation, can still be controlled within + / - 5 ° c temperature difference.
4) high degree of electromechanical integration. On the basis of improving the precision of temperature measurement and control, the workpiece movement, air pressure adjustment and power adjustment can be programmed in advance, and quenching and tempering can be carried out according to the steps.
5) energy consumption is significantly lower than that of salt bath furnace. The modern and advanced vacuum furnace heating chamber adopts the heat insulation wall and barrier made of high quality heat insulation material, which can highly concentrate the electric heat energy in the heating chamber and achieve remarkable energy saving effect.