Vacuum carburizing and high-pressure gas quenching in industry
Since the gas carburizing furnace and the quenching oil tank used in the automobile industry moving parts have been passed, the new equipment is urgently needed.
Technology. At present, it is necessary to reduce the influence of the force learning performance and the production rate on the environment to the minimum.
Carbon/high pressure gas quenching has become an alternative technique for extremely attractive suction. However, true air carburized carbon and carbon black, and high pressure gas quenching low cold.
However, the ability and high running cost constitute the obstacles to its application.
1 vacuum carburizing
High energy efficiency is becoming the most challenging aspect of modern automobile manufacturing industry.
The task. It is also known as low pressure carburizing, which is a non-equilibrium increase.
Inches. The traditional gas carburizing/oil quenching is an effective surface hard and strong diffusion carburizing technology. In this process, the steel is in a low vacuum.
The technology has been applied for more than 40 years, and it is urgent to popularizing the austenitization of the application of new degree, and then carburizing under the pressure of hydrocarbon compounds.
Technology, more new gas carburizing/oil quenching. It diffuses at low vacuum degree and then oil or gas quenching. With the traditional
Since the middle of the 1990s, the air carburizing/high-pressure gas quenching technique has been compared with the atmosphere carburizing, and the vacuum carburizing shows a series of advantages:
Step development to meet the requirements of high quality, high productivity and environmental compatibility. · the mass flow of carbon is large, that is, the process time is short;
This paper focuses on the recent advances in the technology of gas carburizing/gas quenching, and discusses the non-oxygenation on the surface of zero parts.
The carburizing layer is even;
· low consumption of carburizing gas; Various experiments and simulation studies are discussed below.
· low energy consumption due to the pretreatment process;
Hydrocarbon gases under vacuum carburizing.
· simple industrial control system;
· integrate into the whole production process;
· high carburizing temperature. The precise control of the vacuum carburizing process requires the carbon in the process.
However, it is also like the lack of a point: the pyrolysis of the hydrogen gas, the interface reaction and the diffusion of carbon in steel.
· easy to form carbon black and tar; I have a good understanding of cheng et al.
Experiential process control, which needs to be optimized based on the processing load, has been adopted so far, and has been adopted by the shock wave tube method and the current system.
Fixed or fine adjustment of the mold fitting or sequence. The pyrolysis of carbon hydrogenated gas body was studied. The most close,
· the initial cost of the equipment is higher than the control atmosphere carburizing equipment; Deutschm Ann and Khan et al. studied reaction time, temperature and temperature.
· excessive carburizing on the edges of parts reduces fatigue strength. The effect of pressure on propane and acetylene pyrolysis process.