Vacuum brazing furnace for sale
Vacuum brazing furnace is a welding process in which a group of weldments are heated above the melting point of filler metal but below the melting point of the base metal, and the weld is formed by the wetting and flowing of filler metal to the base metal.
vacuum brazing furnace principle
Vacuum brazing furnace is a large equipment of vacuum furnace, which can carry out vacuum brazing, vacuum annealing, vacuum aging and other processing. Several different programs can be programmed, and hundreds of heat treatment curve points can be controlled and programmed. Temperature control can be divided into six zones: upper, lower, left and right zones, front and rear zones. There are multi-point and single-point temperature recorders and over-temperature protection devices. The furnace temperature uniformity can be controlled within a constant temperature range. In addition, a high purity nitrogen and high flow rate strong cooling device is equipped. The equipment has the advantages of large furnace loading capacity, high efficiency, and no need for supplementary processing products for complex parts and parts with special requirements.
Vacuum brazing furnace
vacuum brazing advantages
1. Vacuum brazing can significantly improve the corrosion resistance of the products, avoid all kinds of pollution and pollution-free treatment equipment, and have good safety production conditions.
2. Vacuum brazing not only saves a large number of expensive metal fluxes, but also does not require complex cleaning process, reducing production costs;
3. Vacuum brazing solder has good wettability and fluidity, and can be used to weld more complex and narrow channel devices. Vacuum brazing improves the yield of products and obtains a solid and clean working face.
4. Compared with other methods, the furnace's internal structure and fixture have longer service life, which can reduce the maintenance cost of the furnace.
5. There are many materials suitable for vacuum brazing, such as aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, titanium, nickel, Inconei and so on, which can be brazed in vacuum furnace. The designer determines the materials needed according to the use of brazing devices, among which aluminum and aluminum alloy are the most widely used.
vacuum brazing furnace application
1. it is applied to brazing stainless steel, carbon steel and titanium alloy die steel.
2. Carbide, non-ferrous metals and other brazing furnace gall has graphite furnace gall and metal furnace gall two kinds: the general material choice graphite furnace gall, its heating body is graphite rod. Heat shield is mostly carbon felt and ceramic felt; for example, heat shield is made of molybdenum and stainless steel, heating element is made of molybdenum, which is mainly used for brazing special parts such as titanium alloy and non-ferrous metal. Temperature control adopts intelligence.
The temperature controller is controlled by FX2N programmable controller.
vacuum brazing furnace performance characteristics
The furnace is a single-chamber horizontal furnace. The equipment is suitable for vacuum brazing of stainless steel, titanium alloy, cemented carbide and high temperature alloy. The temperature uniformity of hydrogen diffusion reduction bright annealing furnace can reach 3. The heat shield is made of metal molybdenum and stainless steel, and the heating body is metal molybdenum (the maximum temperature is 1700 degrees Celsius).
The vacuum brazing furnace can be sold to all enterprises around the world to provide customized products and maintenance. The manufacturer can consult the manufacturer for the latest price of vacuum brazing furnace and ask for the latest product pictures.
If you want to know more about our products, or if you want to consult the vacuum furnace, please leave a message or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.