Vacuum System Fine Chemical
In fine chemical production, vacuum concentration, vacuum defoaming, vacuum crystallization and other processes are indispensable. To achieve good results, the key lies in the design and selection of vacuum system.
Vacuum requirements for fine chemical production:
1. High vacuum at work;
2. Gases contain liquids.
3. Pumping work time is longer.
4. The gas has a certain temperature.
5. Constant pumping capacity under working vacuum
According to the above conditions:
First, when the performance of water-ring vacuum pump or Roots water-ring vacuum pump unit is satisfied, liquid-gas separation or cooling device should not be installed in the vacuum pipeline.
In determining that the performance fails to meet the requirements, then consider the configuration of hybrid vacuum pump.
2. Because of the uneven quality of water ring vacuum pumps on the market, they should not be purchased according to the specifications. The technical requirements of this point at work should be taken as the indicators at the time of purchase. Choose the manufacturer of water ring vacuum pump, make it choose and match according to the work requirements, and ensure 100% suitability, professional and serious manufacturers can ensure that your interests are protected.
3. When the evaporation of liquid is large, the condenser must be set up. According to the gas volume, the method of discharge or pumping through water ring vacuum pump should be selected.
The best way is to design a unique vacuum system according to different situations. Please contact EVP Vacuum Pump Factory Limited.
Roots water-ring vacuum pump unit