Vacuum Pumps Maintenance Operational Guidelines
Vacuum pump is a kind of rotary variable volume vacuum pump, which needs the cooperation of the front pump. It can be used in a wide pressure range with a larger pumping speed. It is insensitive to dust and water vapor in the extracted gas. It is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, food, electronic coating and so on. When we use the vacuum pump, how should we do a good job of daily maintenance operation?
1. Turn on the motor. When the vacuum pump is in normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and the import vacuum pump. After it shows the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve and check the load of the motor.
2. Trial operation should be carried out after reassembly. Generally, it should run empty for 2 hours and change oil twice. Because there will be a certain amount of volatile substances in the vacuum pump when cleaning, and then put into normal work after normal operation.
3. Conditionally clean up the pipes to ensure the smooth flow of the pipes.
4. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
5. During the operation of the vacuum pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35 and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80 C.
6. If abnormal sound of vacuum pump is found, stop immediately to check the cause.
7. During the first month of work, the vacuum pump will change the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and then every 500 hours.
8. When the vacuum pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to dismantle all the pumps, dry the water, and coat the rotating parts and joints with grease for proper storage.