Vacuum Pump type
1. The limit pressure of the vacuum pump should meet the working pressure of the process. Usually, the limit pressure of the pump is about one order of magnitude lower than the process requirement.
2. Each pump has a certain range of working pressure. Therefore, the working point of the pump should be selected in this range, instead of allowing it to work outside the allowable working pressure for a long time.
3. Under its working pressure, vacuum pump should be able to discharge all the gas produced in the process of vacuum equipment.
4. Selection of vacuum units:
Matters needing special attention in the selection of vacuum pumps：
(1) When using a pump can not meet the requirements of pumping and vacuum, several pumps need to be combined to complement each other in order to meet the technological requirements.
(2) Some vacuum pumps can not work at atmospheric pressure and need pre-vacuum; some vacuum pumps have lower outlet pressure than atmospheric pressure and need front-stage pumps, so they need to be combined to use. The combined vacuum pump, which we call the vacuum pump unit, can make the vacuum system get better vacuum degree and exhaust volume. We should correctly select the combination of vacuum pumps, because different vacuum pumps have different requirements for the gas extracted, such as: in general, Roots-Rotary Unit is not suitable for systems containing more condensable gases.
5. When you choose the oil seal pump, you should first know whether your vacuum system has requirements for oil pollution. If the equipment is strictly oil-free, we should choose all kinds of oil-free pumps, such as water ring pumps, cryogenic pumps and so on. If the requirements are not strict, you can choose to have oil pumps, plus some anti-oil pollution measures, such as adding cold traps, oil traps, baffles, etc., can also meet the requirements of clean vacuum. Matters needing special attention in the selection of vacuum pumps
6. Understand the composition of the extracted gas. The gas contains no condensable vapor, particulate dust and corrosiveness. When choosing a vacuum pump, it is necessary to know the gas composition and select the appropriate pump for the pumped gas. If the gas contains steam, particles, and corrosive gas, it should be considered to install auxiliary equipment, such as condenser, dust collector, in the intake pipeline of the pump.
7. When choosing oil seal vacuum pump, we should consider the influence of oil vapor (oil fume) discharged from the vacuum pump on the environment. If the environment is not allowed to be polluted, oil-free vacuum pumps should be selected, or oil vapor should be discharged outdoors.
8. Whether the vibration caused by the vacuum pump during working has an impact on the process and environment, if the process is not allowed, the non-vibration pump should be selected or anti-vibration measures should be taken.
9. Vacuum pump price, operation and maintenance costs.
After we have considered all kinds of situations, we can finally decide on a solution suitable for you:
(1) Minimum investment cost.
(2) Minimum production and operation costs.
(3) The feasible scheme of reasonable and uniform distribution of the first two cases.
2BE1 Series Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump