Vacuum Pump in Chemical Production
When it comes to vacuum pumps, we all know that they are widely used in chemical production. But to use the vacuum pump correctly, we should not only turn on the machine, but also understand the various concepts of the vacuum pump, and be familiar with the operation process and parameters of the vacuum pump. Only in this way can the performance of the vacuum pump be brought into full play and the normal operation of the vacuum pump be guaranteed.
How to apply vacuum pump well in the process of chemical production needs to clarify the following concepts:
1. The concept of "vacuum": "vacuum" refers to the state of a gas below an atmospheric pressure in a given space, i.e. the molecular density of the gas in that space is lower than that of the atmospheric pressure in that area. The space state in which there is no gas at all is called absolute vacuum.
2. Vacuum pumps: devices used to generate, improve and maintain vacuum.
3. Pumping capacity: The flow rate of suction per unit time of vacuum pump under working pressure is kg/h or m/h.
4. Limit Pressure (Vacuum): The absolute pressure that a vacuum pump can achieve at zero pumping capacity in units of Pa, KPa, MPa or mmhg.
5. Working Pressure (Vacuum): Absolute Pressure of Jet Pump at Rated Pumping Volume.
6. Working Steam Pressure: Working Steam Pressure of Steam Jet Vacuum Pump.
7. Working Steam Consumption: Steam Consumption per Unit Time of Steam Jet Vacuum Pump.
8. Cooling water temperature: circulating water temperature of water jet pump or condensation circulating water temperature of steam jet vacuum pump.
9. Cooling water circulation: the circulating water flow through the condenser of water ejector or steam ejector pump per unit time.
2SK Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump
|Model||Suction capacity||Ultimate vacuum||Power||speed||Water supply||Inlet/outlet diam||Water inlet|
Note: 1) The 2SK performance curve is obtained under the standard condition.
2) 2SK series pumps are suitable to deal with high vacuum only, but if it is long term low vacuum or wide working range, the motor should have higher power.
for related liquid ring vacuum system, please click below links:
SK roots-liquid ring vacuum system, 2BV roots-liuqid ring vacuum system, 2SK roots liquid ring vacuum system