Vacuum Induction Heating
Induction heating is the direct heating of the workpiece by using the induction current generated in the metal. The heating mode is a non-contact heating mode. Its electrothermal conversion efficiency mainly depends on the permeability of metal materials and the coupling degree between inductor (primary coil of transformer) and workpiece (secondary coil of transformer). That is, the higher the metal permeability, the higher the thermal conversion efficiency, the tighter the coupling between inductor and workpiece, and the higher the thermal conversion efficiency. The heating of metal workpiece needs heating source in ordinary furnace. The heating efficiency is the comprehensive efficiency of energy conversion efficiency of heating source, convection efficiency of heat and heat transfer efficiency of heat in heated body through three processes: radiation of heating source, convection of heat in heating medium and heat conduction of heated body. In contrast, induction heating has the following advantages:
(1) There is no heating process of convection and conduction, heating directly inside the workpiece, and heating speed is fast.
(2) Reduce the oxidation and decarbonization of the workpiece during heating.
(3) Save energy, do not need the preheating and heating of the heating furnace when heating in the furnace, can start and stop heating at any time, do not need to maintain the temperature of the heating furnace in non-working cycle.
(4) The heating time is short, the production efficiency is high, and the process cost is effectively reduced.
(5) Local heating of parts can be realized.
(6) The equipment has a high degree of mechanization and automation, and occupies a small area. It can realize co-production with the automated production line.
(7) The working environment is clean, safe and low noise, which belongs to the environment-friendly production mode.
(8) The failure rate of equipment is low, and the cost of maintenance, maintenance and maintenance is low.