Vacuum Heat Treatment Quenching Furnace Six Advantages
Vacuum quenching furnace is composed of heating furnace cover and movable chassis. It is a very advanced vacuum heat treatment equipment at present. Its excellent performance and unique design provide a wide range of characteristics such as vacuum bright gas quenching, annealing, sintering and rapid cooling of alloy materials such as high-speed steel, die steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and titanium alloy.
Vacuum quenching furnace equipment characteristics :
1. No oxidation, no decarbonization and rust removal, eliminating surface grinding process, thus saving steel and raw material consumption, saving processing time.
2. Degassing. Gases dissolved in metals at atmospheric pressure spill over from the inside of metals to the surface at negative pressure. This phenomenon is called degassing. Vacuum quenching heating has degassing characteristics, which improves the surface purity of the material, thereby improving the fatigue, plasticity, toughness and corrosion resistance of the die.
3. It is beneficial to remove the residual grease on the surface of the workpiece and improve the product quality.
4. There is no danger of hydrogen embrittlement of treated parts, which can prevent the embrittlement of titanium and insoluble metal surface.
5. The distortion of heat treatment is small. Because the vacuum heating is slow, the temperature difference between inside and outside of the workpiece is small; vacuum heating is generally preheated 1-2 times, the temperature difference between the workpiece cross-section is small, and the thermal stress is small, so it will not cause greater deformation due to external force. Generally speaking, vacuum quenching deformation is 10% - 50% of salt bath quenching.
6. Vacuum quenching process is stable, good repeatability, safe operation, high degree of automation, clean working environment, pollution-free, pollution-free.