Vacuum Furnace of Five Advantages
Vacuum furnace protects the workpiece from oxidizing decarbonization, protects the oxidizable heating elements, reduces the gas content inside the workpiece, and adds more oxidizable elements to the melted metal. Vacuum furnaces have five advantages:
1. The oxidation and decarbonization of the workpiece surface during heating are completely eliminated, and the clean surface without deterioration layer can be obtained. This is of great importance to the improvement of the cutting performance of tools that only grind one side when grinding (such as twist drill grinding which directly exposes the decarburized layer on the groove surface to the edge).
2. It does not pollute the environment and does not need to dispose of the three wastes. Double-chamber vacuum oil quenching furnace
3. The accuracy of furnace temperature measurement and monitoring has been improved obviously. The temperature difference between the thermocouple and the furnace temperature has reached (+1.5 ~c), but the temperature difference between different parts of a large number of workpieces in the furnace is large. If the forced circulation of rarefied gas is adopted, the temperature difference can still be controlled within (+5 ~c).
4. High degree of mechatronics. On the basis of improving the accuracy of temperature measurement and control, workpiece movement, air pressure regulation and power regulation can be programmed in advance, and quenching and tempering can be carried out step by step.
5. Energy consumption is significantly lower than that of salt bath furnace. Modern advanced vacuum furnace heating chamber uses high quality insulation material to make insulation wall and barrier, which can highly concentrate the electric heating energy in the heating chamber, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.