Vacuum Furnace Operation
Preparations for Vacuum Furnace before Opening
1. The quenched workpiece will be pickled, cleaned and dried to ensure that there is no dirt and moisture on the surface of the workpiece and the basket.
2. Check whether water, electricity and gas are unblocked, and the alarm devices such as water pressure, over-temperature, over-current and interlocking protection should be intact.
3. Check that the insulation resistance of the furnace door should be greater than 22K, and the door should be well sealed.
4. Adjust the air-conditioning pressure: adjust the upper limit of the electric vacuum pressure gauge to the range of process requirements.
Start-up vacuum furnace
1. Start the mechanical pump, open the bypass valve, observe the Roots pump shaft does not turn, then start the Roots pump, open the main valve.
2. Start the diffusion pump and stop the Roots pump after vacuum. One hour later, close the bypass valve and open the high vacuum valve to pump high vacuum into the system.
Operation of Vacuum Furnace
1. When vacuum 6.7X10-2Pas is heated by electricity, the industrial PlO signal controller is operated to raise the temperature of the system.
2. Turn off the power supply of the vacuum gauge, turn off the high vacuum valve, stop the diffusion pump (if the production process requires continuous operation, it is not necessary to turn off the diffusion pump) and reset the heating button when the heating time is 2 minutes to the last step of the process curve.
1. Turn off all the switches on the panel of the control cabinet, and rotate the switch handle to the automatic position.
At this time, attention should be paid to check the working condition of the fan.
2. When the furnace temperature drops below 100 C, the switching handle will be rotated, and the fan will stop working. Then rotate the change handle to the manual position and press the air release button to deflate.
Feeding and shutdown
1. When the pressure gauge pointer on the vacuum furnace body does point, the door of the furnace can be opened and the workpiece can be removed.
2. After removing the workpiece, close the exhaust valve and place the transfer handle in position. Close the furnace door, close the main road valve and open the bypass valve to vacuum the furnace. When the pressure gauge points to - 0.1 position, close the bypass valve, open the main valve, and use the diffusion pump to empty for 1 hour, then stop the machine.