Vacuum Furnace Design Principle
From a professional point of view, vacuum furnaces can be explained as follows: vacuum systems (which are carefully assembled from vacuum pumps, vacuum measuring installations, vacuum valves, furnace bodies, control systems, etc.) are applied in the specific space of the furnace chamber to discharge local substances in the furnace chamber, so that the pressure in the furnace chamber is less than a normative atmospheric pressure, and the space in the furnace chamber completes the vacuum state. The vacuum furnace is an industrial furnace heated by electrothermal elements in vacuum state, and the equipment that stops heating in vacuum environment is called vacuum furnace. Vacuum heat treatment technology has been more and more widely used. The market demand for vacuum heat treatment equipment has also increased considerably. The output value and output of vacuum heat treatment equipment manufacturing enterprises have increased significantly.
Vacuum Furnace Products Classification
1. High pressure and high flow rate gas quenching vacuum furnace: mainly used for vacuum heat treatment of cold and hot working die steel, high speed steel, elastic alloy, superalloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, magnetic data, etc.
2. Vacuum furnace: It is mainly used for high pressure gas quenching of superalloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, magnetic data, vacuum sintering, vacuum brazing and other processes.
3. Double chamber oil quenching gas-cooled vacuum furnace: It is mainly suitable for bright quenching of tool steel, die steel, bearing steel, spring steel, etc.
4. Vacuum brazing furnace: It is mainly suitable for vacuum welding of automotive radiators, air conditioning evaporators, condensers, intercoolers, radar mesh antennas, waveguides and various plate or tube heat exchangers.
5. Vacuum high temperature brazing furnace: mainly suitable for vacuum brazing of stainless steel, titanium alloy, superalloy, cemented carbide, non-ferrous metal and other materials.
6. Vacuum hydrogen dual-purpose furnace: mainly used in the manufacture of diamond, composite sheet, etc.