Vacuum Carburizing Furnace Carburizing Technology
Brief Introduction of Carburizing Technology in Vacuum Carburizing Furnace
Process flow: the workpiece is loaded into the charging table enters the channel tank rises to the loading and unloading chamber, evacuates transfers the workpiece to the carburizing chamber to heat the workpiece and carburizes moves downward to the adiabatic chamber, and then transports to the gas quenching chamber to enter and cool exit the furnace. Operating Points:
(1) Loading and unloading chamber: After entering the workpiece, the loading and unloading chamber is vacuum pumped up to 6*102 Pa. When the chamber is equal to the pressure of the passage tank, the vacuum sealing valve is opened, and the lift transfers the workpiece to the pressure of the passage tank and transmits it to the carburizing chamber.
(2) Heating carburizing chamber and carburizing process:
1. Carburizing temperature is 920-970 (1250).
2. The rotating speed of workpiece in carburizing furnace is 2 rpm.
3. C3H8 and N2 are injected into the furnace alternately by pulse through the heat-resistant steel nozzle, and [C]+H2 is formed after C3H8 is cracked. (Generally, the time of C3H8 and N2 diffusion is 1-4 min and 2-6 min in the period of strong osmosis, then the period of strong osmosis is shortened and the period of diffusion is prolonged, as shown in the table).
4. The carburizing process (including carburizing and diffusion) is controlled by four parameters: temperature, time, flow rate and pressure of C3H8 and N2. According to the technical requirements of the workpiece, various technical parameters are determined by computer simulation to realize the automatic control of carburizing process (developing dynamic control technology).
(3) Gas quenching uses adjustable (1-20)*105Pa high purity N2 to form a cooling channel in the carburizing furnace to cool the workpiece.
|Models||Effective working Zone||MAX||Ultimate||Pressure||Temperature||Heating||Loading|