Vacuum Annealing Furnace Operation
Operation skills of vacuum annealing furnace:
1. Ensure the working condition of water, electricity and gas before starting the vacuum annealing furnace. Voltage at 380V, no deviation of 10%. The pressure is 0.6 Mpa and the water pressure reaches a low value (0.5 MPa). Only when the above requirements are met can the power be switched on and operated.
2. Before discharging, check the equipment heating room. It is necessary for the heating room to be clean. No sundries, dust, oil, water, etc. In view of the goods placed, the same dry cleaning, no water stains, oil stains, etc. before discharging the material to be cleaned.
3. After loading, push the knob to the "door" position. Then, start the "mechanical pump" and "rough pump valve". The vacuum unit and the vacuum furnace are pumped together to turn on the power supply of the vacuum furnace (in general, the power supply of the vacuum meter starts with the total power supply).
4. When the vacuum degree is higher than 1000Pa, the vacuum gauge monitoring point "J2" lights up. At this time, the Roots pump can be opened. If the condition is not reached, the Roots pump will not be opened, and there is no response when the button is clicked.
5. When the vacuum degree is higher than 7Pa, the vacuum gauge monitoring point "J1" lights up. At this time, open the "front valve" and "decentralized pump". Preheat the "dispersing pump".
6. When the preheating time of the "distributed pump" reaches 90 minutes (the counter on the touch screen can be investigated), close the "rough suction valve", turn over the "high valve" and pump high vacuum into the furnace.
7. When the vacuum degree of the vacuum furnace reaches the operating vacuum degree (the vacuum gauge monitoring point "J3" lights up, pay attention to the high initial monitoring point setting, and can set or reach the required vacuum degree by itself, open the heating), open the heating, and actively start the operation with the temperature control meter (heating curve needs to be prepared beforehand).
8. Warming up, after the whole process of heat preservation has been completed, "process is completed" alarm, together, heating actively closed.
9. If natural cooling is selected, the vacuum furnace equipment will run as usual. When the equipment is naturally cooled to the outlet temperature, the "high valve", "dispersing pump" and "Roots pump" will be closed. Only the "mechanical pump" and "front valve" will be left to vacuum and cool the "dispersing pump". Together they can push the knob to the "door open" position. When the vacuum gauge is closed, the manual bleeding valve is turned on and the bleeding is carried out. When the pressure and pressure in the furnace are balanced, the door opens actively and the material can be taken together to tighten the manual bleeding valve. When the temperature of the "dispersing pump" is cooled to room temperature (about one hour), the "mechanical pump" and the "front valve" can be closed. Close water, electricity and gas. Complete the whole process.
10. If strong cooling is selected, after the eighth step, the vacuum gauge, high valve, rough pumping valve and dispersing pump are closed, leaving only "mechanical pump" and "front valve" to vacuum and cool the dispersing pump. After turning over the "inflatable valve" and filling nitrogen or argon into the furnace to basically balance with the atmosphere (pressure gauge control fan start detection point and inflatable upper limit detection point), open the strong cooling fan until cooling to the outlet temperature (gas supplement is active control in the process of strong cooling). Close the "inflatable valve". After cooling to the outlet temperature, push the knob to the "door open" position. Then turn on the "manual vent valve" to air balance, the vacuum annealing furnace door opens actively, and then tighten the "manual vent valve". Then the material is collected. Close water, electricity and gas. Complete the whole process.