V-process casting in production advantages
V-process casting has good process performance, high dimensional accuracy, surface roughness, reproducibility, small machining allowance and small occupation area. There is no binder for V-process casting, which can be recycled, less flash and burr of casting, low cost of casting cleaning process, low production cost of the whole casting industry, less investment of production line and fast start-up. With many advantages, it is more and more favored by foundry enterprises. In recent years, it has been widely promoted in China. At present, there are more than 400 enterprises adopting V-process casting industry in China.
Six system performances of foundry equipment
1. Vacuum pressure stabilization flow is good, low negative pressure and large flow, the negative pressure degree requirement of 0.04, high not more than 0.05 is good. The pressure tank should not be small, and the position of the side is also very important. Pump gas, clean service life is high
2. Lamination stretching to be good, thin not broken is called high. It depends on how much stretch the casting needs, whether the product is cast steel or cast iron, or other materials. When casting, the film should be thin, and the thinner the film is not broken, the better.
3. The coating quality is good, the thickness is even, and it needs to be baked.
4. The sand box structure is firm and good, and the steel mesh is air permeable and sand tight
5. The three-dimensional vibration is good and the pouring negative pressure is not high
6. V method molding sand processing is good, too fine sand is not easy to deal with, fine sand dust is large, good selection of dust collector can be environmental protection, dust collector can not be too large, large volume, large fan, large power consumption.
With the economic weakness, the transformation of domestic economic structure, the increasingly fierce market competition and the increasingly strict environmental protection, the advantages of V-process casting are increasingly obvious. Compared with resin sand casting and sodium silicate sand casting, V-process casting has obvious advantages in production cost, casting quality and working environment. At present, raw materials, auxiliary materials, process equipment and production machine technology management of V-process casting have fully met the production requirements of V-process casting. It can be said that V-process casting is one of the more mature casting technologies. The matching of industrial equipment should be considered carefully in the design of V-process casting production line.