U-type pressure vacuum gauge maintenance
Working principle of U-type pressure vacuum gauge: the vacuum gauge is a kind of liquid pressure gauge. Its basic principle is to use the principle of hydrostatic balance and use liquid column to directly measure pressure. The reading value is the sum of the scale values indicated by the mercury columns on both sides of the U-type meter. The two ends of the glass tube of the vacuum gauge must be balanced, the inner diameter of the glass tube should be uniform and the top of the glass tube on one side should be closed, and a certain degree of vacuum should be maintained at all times. The tube is filled with working medium high purity mercury. The copper joint of the vacuum gauge is connected with the equipment under test. After the pressure in the equipment is pumped by the vacuum pump, the height difference of the mercury column end face in the glass tube of the vacuum gauge is checked, and the pressure is directly read out by comparing with the scale plate.
Maintenance of U-type pressure vacuum gauge:
1. Please handle the vacuum gauge with care during transportation and use. Do not loosen the nut to prevent silver from flowing out.
2. Mercury, the medium inside the true air meter, has been specially treated and has high purity. In the process of use, due to improper use and external factors, mercury deterioration and pollution will affect its accuracy. Even if there is no reading, it should be sent to the manufacturer for repair, treatment and calibration before use.
3. After each use of the vacuum gauge, the valve must be closed to stop the vacuum pump, so as to prevent the oil in the vacuum pump from entering the vacuum system and the vacuum gauge.
4. The vacuum gauge will not be used in a short time, but can be stored in the inner diameter of the rubber plug.
Selection parameters and working principle of U-type pressure vacuum gauge:
1. Measurement range: 0-15kpa; 0-100mmhg
2. Measurement error: ± 10%
3. Accuracy grade: 2.0
4. Ambient temperature: 10 ～ 35 ℃
5. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
Unit conversion of U-type pressure vacuum gauge: