Transformer vacuum drying tank structure
Eight components and working principle of transformer vacuum drying tank
The transformer vacuum drying tank uses the water vapor evaporated from the dried products in the vacuum drying tank as the heat transfer medium to exchange heat between the heater and the dried products. This heating method is similar to kerosene drying heating. The heating uniformity is very good, the heating efficiency is high and stable.
Eight components of transformer vacuum drying tank:
1. When the tank body is horizontal, the revolving side opens the door, and the tank door is closed in place, it is locked manually.
2. Limit vacuum degree (no-load, cold state) ≤ 30Pa, leakage rate ≤ 500pa.l/s.
3. The tank is heated by a heating exhaust pipe, and the heat transfer oil is used as the heat transfer medium. The area of the heating exhaust pipe meets the process requirements of the variable pressure method
4. The maximum working temperature is 170 ± 5 ℃, automatic temperature control, three temperature sensors are equipped in the tank to measure the temperature of the space in the tank, the temperature of the body and the temperature of the insulating material
5. The flange sealing ring of the tank body is a "0" type sealing ring with high temperature resistance and long oil life
6. Rock wool insulation outside the tank, 0.5mm stainless steel plate armored
7. One working power trolley is equipped in the tank
8. Two observation windows are set on the tank cover to facilitate the observation of the situation in the tank
Transformer vacuum drying tank working principle:
By means of vacuum pumping, the saturated vapor pressure of water in the environment where the coil insulation material is located is reduced, which makes it easier to volatilize from the insulating paper. During this period, the coil insulation material is continuously heated and the temperature is increased, so as to ensure the gasification energy of water and make it easier to discharge water.