Top ten precautions for vacuum sintering furnace installation
Vacuum sintering furnace is designed to produce high temperature for tungsten crucible in the coil under the protection of hydrogen after vacuum extraction and the principle of intermediate frequency induction heating, which is conductive to the work by thermal radiation. It is suitable for scientific research and military industrial units to form and sintering powder of refractory alloy such as tungsten, molybdenum and their alloys. The place to install the vacuum sintering furnace should meet the requirements of vacuum sanitation, the surrounding air should be clean and dry, and have good ventilation conditions, the working site is not easy to raise dust. In use, the following questions we must know. Gas quenching vacuum furnace
1. Check whether all parts and accessories in the control cabinet are complete and intact.
2. The control cabinet shall be installed on the corresponding foundation and fixed.
3, according to the wiring diagram, and refer to the electrical schematic diagram, connect the external main loop and control loop, and reliable grounding, ensure correct wiring.
4, check the moving part of the electrical appliances should move freely, no stuck phenomenon.
5. The insulation resistance shall not be lower than 2 megohm. Vacuum furnace
6. All valves of vacuum furnace must be in the closed position.
7. Put the control power switch in the off position.
8. The manual pressure regulating knob rotates the head counterclockwise.
9. Put the alarm button in the open position.
10. Complete the connection of circulating cooling water of the equipment according to the plan. It is suggested that the user should connect another standby water (available tap water) in the main inlet and outlet pipe of the equipment to prevent the failure of circulating water or power failure leading to the burning of the sealing ring.