The difference between water ring vacuum pump and screw vacuum pump
The application of water ring vacuum pump in the present life and other aspects, such as industrial applications are becoming very popular, and the screw vacuum pump is of two kinds of vacuum pump is commonly used in industrial production, but because the differences between the two kinds of pumps, their use is also different.
1. Applicable occasions: isothermal compression properties of water ring vacuum pump has good, adapt to the flammable and explosive dust, water cut of extraction medium environment, but the screw vacuum pump is pumping flammable and explosive gas, the gas solid particles and non-condensable gas containing dust has a certain tolerance.
2. Vacuum degree: the former is limited by the saturated vapor pressure of the working liquid, and the single-stage limit vacuum is between 2000 and 4000Pa, and the working fluid can be replaced by 130Pa when it is replaced with oil. The ultimate vacuum degree of the latter is mainly affected by the type line and interdental clearance, generally reaching 1Pa.
3. Efficiency: the operation of the water ring vacuum pump requires working fluid to participate, and the work efficiency is low, generally around 30%, and the higher can reach about 50%; There is no oil and water in the pump chamber of screw vacuum pump, short of airway, direct air way and high efficiency.
4. Supporting: water ring vacuum pump because of the working liquid in the work will continue to use up, and as the water temperature rise to cause a decline in the suction performance, therefore need equipped with ice water machine or water circulating pump, cooling towers, such as constantly replenish water, and in the face of severe environmental requirements, additional construction of sewage treatment equipment; Under the normal conditions of screw vacuum pump, there is no need to equip with other equipment. Under extreme conditions, additional prefiltration equipment may be required.
5. Stability: the former can be easily affected by temperature and lack of stability. The extraction medium may react with the working fluid, which can cause corrosion to the equipment, and the failure rate is high. The latter has a low temperature effect, high stability, no oil, no water, and anti-corrosion coating, with a longer life and low failure rate.