The application field of vacuum pump is introduced in detail
A vacuum pump is a device or device that USES mechanical, physical, chemical or physical-chemical methods to pump air out of a container to obtain a vacuum. Generally speaking, vacuum pump is a device that improves, generates and maintains vacuum in a closed space by various means. According to the working principle of vacuum pump, vacuum pump can be divided into two types, namely gas capture pump and gas transfer pump. It is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, food, electronic coating and other industries.
The application of vacuum pump mainly includes the following aspects:
1. Applications in the power industry: condenser vacuum, vacuum water absorption, flue gas desulfurization, fly ash transport, turbine seal pipe exhaust, vacuum exhaust, ground heat emission.
2. Application in petrochemical industry: petrochemical industry, gas recovery, gas recovery, gas booster, enhanced oil recovery, gas collection and crude oil stabilization, crude oil vacuum distillation and exhaust compression, steam recycling/gas booster, filter, in addition to wax, tail gas recovery, packaging production of polyester, PVC, chlorine gas, recycle gas compression, pressure swing adsorption (PSA), liquid chlorine production, flammable and explosive gas such as acetylene and hydrogen compression, crude oil vacuum distillation tower in the vacuum system, vacuum crystallization and drying, vacuum filter, vacuum conveying of various kinds of materials.
3.Application of the pharmaceutical industry: drying (pallet, rotate, flip, taper and freezing dryer), reproduction/drying, distillation reactor, degassing, crystallization/vaporizing, filling and/or material transfer.
4. Application of the pulp and paper production: black liquor evaporation, crude starch slurry machine, lime mud and sediment filter, filter, vacuum dryer, raw materials and whitewater degassing system, mixing compressor, suction box, coucher, suction roll and transmission roll, vacuum squeeze, fleece suction box.
5. Applications in the plastics industry: extruder degassing, formalizing table (profile), EPS foaming, drying, pneumatic conveying device, vinyl chloride gas extraction and compression.
6. Application of medical devices: steam sterilization, respiratory device, air mattress, protective suit, dental treatment instrument, central vacuum system.