Supply Vacuum Sintering Furnace
The future of vacuum sintering furnace:
It is applied to vacuum/atmosphere sintering of cemented carbide, tantalum, niobium, copper-tungsten alloy, tungsten, molybdenum, Al-Ni-Co permanent magnet, SmCo5, Sm2Co17, Nd-Fe-B, Ti alloy and other alloy materials.
Vacuum sintering furnace characteristics :
1.Ultra-high temperature furnace body within 1,2400 C can fully meet the sintering of various materials.
2. Using digital display intelligent temperature control system, the temperature measurement and control process can be completed automatically and accurately. The system can raise the temperature according to the given heating curve, and can store 20 heating curves of 400 different processes.
3. Adopt internal circulation pure water cooling system and digital flow monitoring system.
4. High-performance IF contactor is used for automatic conversion of furnace body.
5. Comprehensive PLC automatic control and protection system of water, electricity and gas.
Vacuum sintering furnace main technical parameters:
1. Maximum operating temperatures: 1600, 2000 and 2400
2. Volume of high temperature zone: 0.01m3, 0.02m3, 0.03m3, 0.05m3, 0.1m3, 0.15m3, 0.2m3, 0.3m3
3. Working atmosphere in furnace: vacuum degree: 10-3Pa
4. Temperature uniformity: <10 ~C
5. Temperature measurement: Far infrared optical temperature measurement, temperature measurement range 800-2400 C or 0-2400 C;
6. Accuracy of temperature measurement: 0.2-0.75%.
7. Temperature control: program control and manual control;
8. Temperature Control Accuracy: +1 C
9. Limit heating rate: 200 C/min