Special Reminder for Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum sintering furnace is mainly used for the sintering process of semiconductor components and power rectifiers. It can be used for vacuum sintering, gas-protected sintering and conventional sintering. It is a novel process equipment in the series of semiconductor special equipment. It has novel design, convenient operation and compact structure. It can complete multiple process flow on one equipment. It can also be used in vacuum heat treatment, vacuum brazing and other processes in other fields.
Special Reminder for Vacuum Sintering Furnace:
1. Because the die is usually provided by the user, the die material is basically made of high purity graphite, and the pressure limit is 40 MPa. It is suggested that the user should use the die below 30 MPa safely. The area of the upper and lower punches should be calculated before pressurization, and then converted into pressure. The specific formula is as follows:
Permissible Pressure (Ton) = Upper or Lower Punch Area *30MPa
Our company will not be responsible for the damage of graphite products such as moulds, pressing blocks, heaters and insulation screens caused by blind pressure calculation in advance.
2. The thermocouple is tungsten-rhenium type. It will be brittle after use and can not be contacted. If damaged, it should be replaced in time. The model is W2.
3. In winter, attention should be paid to the problem of keeping the circulating water warm, otherwise the water pipes will burst easily.
4. After use, the furnace body should be kept vacuum, because the insulation layer in the furnace is easily damp, so the next vacuum pumping will be faster.
5. Because of the complexity of the equipment, it is suggested that the equipment should be used by specialists, who should be responsible for it. The novice should be trained strictly before using it, checked after using it, and recorded when using it.