Silicon carbide smelting industry
At present, there are two main pressures in silicon carbide smelting: high unit consumption and high emission of sulfur dioxide and cod. Therefore, it has been regarded as a "high pollution, high energy consumption" industry, and restricted by the national development and Reform Commission "industrial structure adjustment catalog" listed as a restricted industry. The rapid development of the world industry and the vigorous rise of solar energy economy both have a deep dependence on the silicon carbide industry and produce a positive market pull. Silicon carbide, as the "tooth of industry" and the "rain gauge" of the total economic development, is an important guarantee force for the rapid development of the former. However, due to the pressure of energy consumption and environmental protection, the development of the industry has been greatly restricted. This is the main contradiction in the development of the industry.
In the process of silicon carbide smelting, the furnace gas produced can be collected for desulfurization and purification. At the same time, the collected furnace gas contains more than 85% combustible gas carbon monoxide, which can not only be used as gas, but also an important chemical raw material of carbon chemistry which is popular in chemical industry. The recovery of furnace gas also reduces the direct combustion consumption of petroleum coke. Therefore, environmental protection can be realized through the recovery and treatment of furnace gas, and the limited reduction of energy consumption of 10000 yuan GDP can be realized through the closed control of furnace body and the recycling of furnace gas. It is the only way for industry development to perfectly interpret the industrial mode of circular economy!
In fact, the emission pollution and energy consumption reduction of silicon carbide smelting can be realized. Dimethyl ether is widely used in fuel, aerosol, refrigerant and foaming agent. Dimethyl ether, as an additive of LPG and civil fuel, has a wide application prospect. Dimethyl ether as fuel instead of methanol has the following advantages:
1) From liquid fuel to gas fuel, it is more convenient to use.
2) From high toxicity to low toxicity, it is safer to use.
3) Stable composition, no residual liquid, can ensure the interests of users.
4) It can be widely used with liquefied gas stoves and can be used flexibly.
5) The combustion performance is good, and the combustion exhaust gas emission meets the national standard.
(1) At the same temperature, the saturated vapor pressure of DME is lower than that of LPG, and its storage and transportation are safer than LPG;
(2) The lower explosion limit of dimethyl ether in air is twice as high as that of liquefied petroleum gas, so dimethyl ether is safer in use;
(3) Although the calorific value of dimethyl ether is lower than that of liquefied petroleum gas, the theoretical air quantity required in the combustion process is much lower than that of liquefied petroleum gas due to the oxygen content in dimethyl ether itself, so that the calorific value and theoretical combustion temperature of dimethyl ether premixed gas are higher than those of liquefied petroleum gas. Dimethyl ether itself contains oxygen, single component, short carbon chain, good combustion performance, high thermal efficiency, no residual liquid and black smoke in the combustion process, so it is a kind of high-quality and clean fuel; on the other hand, like liquefied petroleum gas, dimethyl ether is gas after decompression, so the burner can be used without much modification.
In addition, DME is safer than LPG in storage, transportation and use. Therefore, DME has a broad prospect as a substitute for LPG as a civil fuel. In China, energy and pollution have always been two hot spots concerned by governments and people at all levels in the development of national economy. Therefore, it has become an important strategy to develop economy, open up sources and reduce expenditure, environmental governance, and develop new clean and environmentally friendly fuels. The development of dimethyl ether as a civil fuel can not only relieve the tension of liquefied petroleum gas, but also solve the contradiction between energy and pollution.