Seven Working Principles of Water Ring Vacuum Pump
1. Installation of pumps and motors:
Before installation, the vacuum pump and compressor rotate the coupling by hand to ensure that there is no jamming and other damage in the pump. When the whole set of equipment arrives at the installation site, if the package is damaged or damp, and the pump has been out of the factory for more than eight months, it should be all disassembled and inspected before installation. If the vacuum pump or compressor is normal, when the pump and motor are installed on the pump seat, the concentricity between the motor shaft and the pump shaft should be corrected, because if there is a small tilt between the motor shaft and the pump shaft, the bearing will be heated and the parts will be seriously worn. The correction method is as follows: the ruler is placed parallel to the coupling, and the ruler should be fully close to the circumference of the coupling at any position in the whole circumference, without clearance, and when the axial clearance of the coupling is equal, the required concentricity can be achieved.
Motor and pump shaft, even if there is a very small tilt, will cause serious consequences such as bearing heating and premature wear and tear of parts, if installed correctly, the pump shaft can be easily rotated after use. Filtration devices should be installed at the intake port of the pump to prevent foreign bodies from entering the pump chamber.
2. Installation of steam-water separator:
The automobile separator is installed on the foundation according to the outline drawing.
If the installation position must be changed, attention should be paid to the connection pipeline of the separator should not be too long and the turning should not be too fast, otherwise the flow loss of water and gas in the pipeline will increase, thus increasing the pressure of the exhaust end of the pump, thus reducing the gas volume and vacuum, and increasing the power consumption.
3. Pipeline installation of pump and steam-water separator:
The exhaust pipe of the pump shall be connected with the inlet and pull of the steam-water separator. When used as a compressor, the exhaust pipe of the steam-water separator shall be connected with the system of compressed air.
If there is no exhaust pipe during vacuum pumping, the gas is discharged directly from the exhaust port of the separator to the atmosphere. If it needs to be discharged outdoors, the outlet of the separator can be led outdoors through the pipeline.
Valves should be installed in the intake pipeline of the pump to control it so as to prevent the working fluid from flowing back to the system due to the vacuum suction of the system when it stops.
When used as a compressor, if there is pressure in the exhaust pipe, valves should also be installed in the exhaust pipe of the steam-water separator.
4. Regulatory structure:
SK series vacuum pumps adjust the vacuum and gas volume through valves installed in the intake pipe and intake pipe. When used as a compressor, the pressure of the compressor can be adjusted by a valve installed on the exhaust pipe.
When the compressed gas is not allowed to be discharged due to its operating conditions, a guide pipe should be installed between the intake pipe and the exhaust pipe. Its diameter is the same as the diameter of the valve, so as to regulate the gas volume and pressure within the z* limit.
5. Start-up and Parking
Long-term parking pumps must rotate by hand for several weeks before starting to ensure that there is no jam or other damage in the pump.
Start in the following order:
(1) Close the valve 4 in the intake pipe;
(2) Start the motor (the motor must turn correctly);
(3) Open the valve 6 in the water supply pipeline and supply water to the pump until it meets the requirements.
(4) When the pump reaches the limit vacuum or z* high pressure, open the valve 4 in the intake pipe, and the pump starts to work normally.
(5) adjust the packing cap, when the water droplets out, it is better to z*
(6) The water supply of the pump is adjusted by the valve to ensure that the pump operates under the required technical conditions, so that the power consumption z* is small, the performance index is reached and the working requirements are met.
(7) Adjust the water supply to the steam-water separator so as to use less water consumption z* to ensure the technical specifications required by the pump.
(8) When the pump works under the limit pressure, the explosion may occur in the pump due to physical action, but the power consumption does not increase. The valve in the intake pipeline can be opened to enter a small amount of gas, and the explosion sound disappears immediately. If the explosion sound does not disappear and the power consumption increases, it indicates that the pump has malfunction and should stop for inspection.
Stop in the following order:
(1) Close the valve on the intake pipe. (Close the valve on the exhaust pipe when used as a compressor)
(2) Close the water supply valve and stop supplying water to the pump.
(3) Turn off the motor.
(4) Close the supplementary water valve.
(5) If the parking time exceeds one day, the water in the pump and the steam-water separator must be emptied to corrode.
Note: In winter, every long-term parking must empty the working fluid to prevent frost cracking equipment.
1. Check the working and lubricating condition of bearings frequently.
Bearing in the normal working part than the surrounding temperature 15 ~20 C, Z * high is not allowed to exceed 55 ~60 C, bearing should be loaded 3-4 times a year, and at least once cleaning, replacing the lubricant.
If packing is sealed, the packing should be pressed regularly. If the packing can not guarantee the sealing performance due to wear, the packing should be replaced. Packing can't be pressed too tight. Packing under normal condition can allow water dripping out, thus ensuring cooling and sealing effect.
If mechanical seal is used and leakage occurs, it should be checked whether the dynamic and static rings of mechanical seal are damaged or the sealing rings are aged, otherwise the mechanical seal should be replaced.
7. Pump disassembly and assembly
Pump disassembly is divided into partial disassembly inspection and complete disassembly repair and replacement of parts. Before disassembly, water in pump chamber should be discharged, and intake and exhaust pipes should be removed. In the process of disassembly, all pads should be carefully removed. In case of damage, new pads of the same thickness should be replaced at the time of assembly. The pump should be disassembled from the back end (without coupling) and SK-1.5/3 from the front end in the following order:
(1) Remove the connecting pipe (SK-1.5/3 without connecting pipe).
(2) Remove the back bearing cap.
(3) Loosen the garden nut with a hook wrench and remove the bearing frame and bearing.
(4) Loosen the packing cap nut and remove the packing cap.
(5) Loosen the connecting bolts of the pump body and end cover and the bolts at the bottom foot of the pump.
(6) Add a support under the pump body, and then remove the end cap from the shaft.
(7) Remove the pump body.
The part of the pump is disassembled to this end. At this time, the working part of the pump and other parts can be inspected and cleaned. Complete disassembly shall continue in the following order:
(8) Loosen the bolt at the bottom foot of the pump at the other end and remove the pump head from the base.
(9) Remove the coupling.
(10) Remove the key of the coupling from the shaft.
(11) Remove the front bearing cap.
(12) Loosen the bearing lock nut and remove the bearing frame and bearing.
(13) Remove the packing cap.
(14) Remove the shaft and impeller from the end cover together.
(15) Remove the sleeve from the shaft.
(16) Remove impeller from shaft.
When the water ring vacuum pump is disassembled, the mating surfaces and threads should be carefully wiped and oiled.
Above is the working principle of water ring vacuum pump.