Selection of roots vacuum pump unit
Roots vacuum pump unit uses:
Roots Vacuum Pump Unit is a pumping unit composed of Roots Vacuum Pump as the main pump and Water Ring Vacuum Pump as the front pump. It not only can be used to remove ordinary gases, but also can suck gas containing water and a small amount of dust. Compared with the general mechanical vacuum pump, it has the advantages of no fear of oil pollution, no fear of water gas and dust, and compared with the general liquid ring vacuum pump, it has the advantages of high limit vacuum and pumping speed in higher vacuum conditions. It is an ideal vacuum pumping equipment for drying, dehydration and vacuum degassing in textile, food, chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries.
Roots vacuum pump product features:
Roots Water Ring Vacuum Unit adopts high efficiency and energy saving water ring vacuum pump as the front pump, so Roots Liquid Ring Vacuum Unit has higher efficiency, compact structure and no leakage than Roots Liquid Ring Vacuum Unit (2BV series is mechanical seal standard design, different from 2SK series packing seal), corrosion resistance (2BV series uses aluminum bronze). Ye Lun) has the advantage of high protection level.
2. The working fluid of the front-stage pump of Roots Vacuum Unit is mostly water. Organic solvents (such as methanol, ethanol, xylene, acetone, etc.) or other liquids can be used. The use of the front-stage pump as a closed-circuit circulation system greatly reduces the pollution to the environment and greatly improves the recovery of organic solvents. The ultimate vacuum degree is determined by the saturated vapor pressure of the working fluid.
Matters needing attention in selection of Roots vacuum pump units:
1. First of all, we should know the components of the gas being pumped, whether there is condensable vapor in the gas, whether there is granular dust, whether there is corrosiveness, if there is corrosiveness, please choose stainless steel vacuum pump. When selecting a vacuum pump, it is necessary to know the composition of the gas and select the corresponding pump for the selected gas. If the gas contains steam, particles, and corrosive gases, it should be considered to install auxiliary equipment in the pump inlet pipeline, such as condensers, dust collectors, etc.
2. The working pressure of Roots Vacuum Pump Unit should meet the requirements of the limit vacuum and working pressure of vacuum equipment. For example: a vacuum drying process requires 10 mmHg (absolute pressure) working pressure, the selection of vacuum pump limit pressure at least 2 mmHg, Zui can be better than 1 mmHg. Usually, the limit pressure of the pump is higher than that of the vacuum equipment.
3. Correctly select the working point of Roots vacuum unit. The normal working range of Roots vacuum pump set is Zui high suction pressure to limit pressure * 5. The normal working range of Roots water ring vacuum pump unit is 6000Pa~125Pa. The working range is the normal working pressure range after the main pump is opened. The unit has the best efficiency in this working range.
4. The vacuum pump unit should be able to discharge all the gas produced in the process of vacuum equipment under its working pressure.
5, choose suitable unit configuration according to actual working conditions.