Screw Vacuum Pump Price
There are many kinds of vacuum pumps. Screw vacuum pump is one of the most popular types. Before choosing and purchasing, we need to understand its principle, so that the price can be better used to select products.
screw vacuum pump principle:
1. It uses a pair of screw rods to operate in the cavity of the screw vacuum pump synchronously in the opposite direction at high speed. It uses the left and right screw rods which are not in contact with each other to rotate at high speed. The two rotors and the pump body, together with the external cover, constitute a number of suction and exhaust pumping equipment. These chambers move regularly from the intake side of the vacuum pump to the exhaust side, and the gas is transmitted by low-speed swirling flow. Continuous operation will not change the direction of gas flow, within a certain limit, the gas may be entrained by fine particles and steam pumped out.
2. The spiral groove is divided into several spaces by using the pump shell and the intermeshing helix. The gas is transmitted in the same grooves without compression. Only the spiral structure at the end of the screw can compress the gas. Pressure gradient is formed between screw stages to disperse pressure difference and increase compression ratio.
3. Inhalation: The positive rotor of the screw vacuum pump rotates counterclockwise and the negative screw rotates clockwise.
4. Compression: Turning to the end is the exhaust end. The positive rotor rotates clockwise and the negative rotor rotates counterclockwise.
5. Exhaust: After the volume between the teeth is connected with the outlet of the exhaust hole, the exhaust begins. As the volume between teeth decreases, the gas with exhaust pressure is gradually discharged through the exhaust orifice.
Screw vacuum pump affects price in four aspects:
1. Regionality. Nowadays, most domestic products are faced with the dilemma of having spare parts without technology and spare parts without technology. Because of the regional problems of raw materials, the prices of screw vacuum pumps are uneven.
2. The material of the pump body can be divided into nodular cast iron and grey cast iron. Ductile iron has strong mechanical properties, good plasticity and toughness, and high wear resistance requirements.
3. Technical content of screw vacuum pump. The stability, reliability and service life of products manufactured by high technology maturity and high standard processing and production equipment are all affected.
4. Quality of accessories. Screw vacuum pump is mainly composed of filter, marbles, exhaust hood and other accessories. The quality of these accessories directly affects its price.
The price of screw vacuum pump will also change with the price change. The specific quotation can be consulted with the manufacturer. The screw vacuum pump mainly relies on the screw to realize high-speed operation, generate vacuum and maintain good air pressure. Stable operation, no vibration, energy saving and environmental protection, it is worth your choice.