Safe Operation of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Many people will encounter some minor problems when using vacuum sintering furnace. In fact, these problems may be due to the neglect of operators. Now let's talk about "six points" that should be paid attention to in the safe operation of vacuum sintering furnace.
1. Check the power supply system of the vacuum pump, the belt of the belt disc is tightened, and whether the vacuum pump oil is located in the middle line of the oil seal observation hole. After checking, the belt disc of the vacuum pump can be manually rotated. If there is no abnormality, the vacuum pump can be started when the butterfly valve is closed.
2. Inspecting the inside of the vacuum furnace requires the first-level hygiene of the vacuum furnace body, good insulation of the induction coil, elasticity of the sealing vacuum tape and qualified size.
3. Check whether the lever handle of the vacuum furnace body is flexible to start.
4. Check whether the rotating Maxwell vacuum gauge meets the requirements.
5. Check the graphite crucible and whether the furnace fittings are complete.
6. The observation and temperature measurement holes on the top of the vacuum furnace body should be cleaned every time the furnace is opened for observation and temperature measurement.
The above is about the safe operation of vacuum sintering furnace. As long as we master the correct steps and pay attention to some details, we can make the vacuum sintering furnace operate effectively.