Rotary Vacuum Pump in Power Plant Condenser
At present, the vacuum equipment commonly used in power plants is the rotary vane vacuum pump. The performance of the rotary vane vacuum pump is related to the state of the gas pumped and the working fluid temperature, and has a great influence. At the same time, under the influence of the limit pressure, it is easy to produce cavitation phenomenon, which results in blade breakage and seriously affects the safe operation of the unit.
The temperature of working fluid has a great influence on the performance of water ring vacuum pump. Under the condition of high water temperature, the working vacuum decreases rapidly and the pumping capacity decreases greatly, even at a certain inlet the pressure pumping capacity is 0. This is why the unit needs to start two rotary vane vacuum pumps in summer to maintain the condenser vacuum.
High efficiency and energy saving rotary vane vacuum pump features:
1. The rotary vane vacuum pump is completely independent of the working fluid temperature and has the ability to improve the vacuum degree of the condenser. It can start quickly and work immediately.
2. Insensitive to dust and water vapor contained in the exhaust gas, no lubrication of the rotor, no oil in the pump chamber, low driving power and low mechanical friction loss.
3. Compact structure, small area, easy to install and technical transformation.
4. Small vibration, good rotor dynamic balance, no exhaust valve, smooth operation, low noise, in line with environmental requirements.
5. High reliability and low maintenance cost.
The energy saving rate reaches 70-80%. It is possible to increase the vacuum value of condenser by 200-2000 PA for units with unqualified vacuum sealing or summer branch, and reduce the coal consumption by 0.5-5 g/kWh in response.
2XZ Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
|Pump speed||50HZ (L/s)||2||4||6||8||15||25|
|Ultimate pressure(Pa)||Partial pressure||6×10ˉ²||6×10ˉ²||5×10ˉ²||5×10ˉ²||5×10ˉ²||5×10ˉ²|
|Oil capacity (L)||0.8||1||1.5||3||3.5||4|