Roots blower is widely used in various industries
ABSTRACT: Roots blower is more and more widely used because of its reasonable structure, stable performance, high boost, low noise and long service life.
Roots blower is more and more widely used because of its reasonable structure, stable performance, high boost, low noise and long service life.
Application Scene of Roots Blower
1. Application in aquaculture industry
Roots blower can provide a quiet and good environment for the growth of water products. It can eliminate harmful gases, increase oxygen content in water and improve water quality, thus improving the survival rate and productivity of aquatic products.
2. Application in Sewage Treatment
Roots blower improves oxygen content in water by aeration in sewage treatment, and makes water contact with air to exchange gaseous substances to remove harmful gases such as carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide in water.
3. Application in flour industry
Flour produces a lot of powder in the process of processing, and the huge exhaust volume of Roots blower can make the air convection, so that the environment can be improved.
4. Application in Food Industry
Nowadays, vacuum packaging is popular because of its freshness and cleanliness. Roots blower can also be used in food vacuum packaging system.
Some Notices about Roots Blower
1. Roots blower should not be installed in the place where staff often walk in order to prevent staff from being injured or scalded.
2. In order to prevent dangerous accidents such as fire and human poisoning, Roots blowers should not be installed in places where flammable, explosive and corrosive gases occur.
3. According to the direction of intake and exhaust ports and the need of maintenance, there should be adequate space around the foundation of Roots blower.
4. When installing Roots blower, we must pay attention to whether the foundation is firm, whether the surface is flat, whether the foundation is higher than the ground, etc.
5. When Roots blower is outdoors equipped, rain shelter should be set up, which is not easy to get wet.
6. Roots blowers can be used for a long time at ambient temperatures not greater than 40 C. However, when they exceed 40 C, exhaust fans should be installed to cool down and other cooling measures should be taken to improve their service life.
7. When conveying air, biogas and natural gas, the dust content should not exceed 100 mg/m3.