Roots blower insufficient air volume causes
A few days ago, a sewage treatment plant asked us how to deal with the problem of insufficient air volume in the use of Roots blower. First of all, I can tell you that it is normal to encounter such a situation. What should I do if I encounter such a situation in the process of use?
Possible reasons for insufficient flow of Roots blower:
1) The discharge pressure at the inlet of Roots blower is insufficient;
2) The inlet or outlet of Roots blower is obstructed or blocked;
3) impeller suck and the gap increases, resulting in pressure exclusion.
4) Belt tension of Roots blower is too small or slipping;
5) Pipeline corrosion, resulting in ventilation leakage.
terms of settlement:
1) Adjust the inlet pressure to the specified value;
2) Remove the obstacles at the inlet and outlet of Roots blower and keep it smooth
3) Change impeller or adjust the gap of Roots blower;
4) Tighten the belt to increase tension;
5) Repair or replace the pipeline. First of all, the motor is over current and the regulating valve of Roots blower is not fully opened, which may cause insufficient wind power of the equipment. However, if the fan regulating door has been fully opened but still can not meet the system requirements, it may be caused by the following factors.
1. The reason of type selection. If the type selection is not suitable, the performance of the fan model is not consistent with the actual needs, and the efficiency is low, it will lead to insufficient wind power.
2. Installation reason. The fan performance will be reduced if the adjusting door is installed reversely or the clearance is large.
3. System reason. Unreasonable pipeline layout will directly affect the performance of Roots blower.
4. Operation reason. There is a big gap between combustion coal quality and design coal quality. Incorrect indication of fan regulating door opening will also lead to insufficient wind power. Adjusting the opening of regulating door can solve this problem.
5. Design reasons. The design parameters are small, and the actual operation is larger than the design parameters, resulting in the equipment can not meet the load.
6. Manufacturing reasons. The manufacturing level and the use of wear will cause different degrees of wear on the blade, leading to the reduction of wind power and efficiency. The insufficient wind power of Roots blower will cause certain loss to users, and long-term insufficient wind power will also have adverse effects on the equipment itself. Therefore, the user is reminded to pay attention to the above problems and effectively improve to avoid the loss caused by this failure.
The above is the solution to the insufficient air volume of Roots blower. If you encounter other problems related to the use of Roots blower, please call us for advice. Our company will provide professional roots blower after-sales technical personnel to help you solve them.