Roots Vacuum Pump in Vacuum Aluminum Coating
Vacuum aluminium coating is a kind of metal film deposited in vacuum. It melts and evaporates under high vacuum (10 millibars or higher) through resistance, high frequency or electron beam heating to adhere to the surface of the thin film substrate. In the process of forming composite film, very thin metal aluminium is plated on the surface of plastic film or paper to become aluminized film or aluminized paper. In order to make the aluminized film become a new composite film with excellent performance and economic appearance, it is applied to Roots vacuum pump with aluminized film.
Compared with aluminium foil composites, aluminized films have the following characteristics:
(1) The use of aluminium is greatly reduced, energy and materials are saved, and costs are reduced. The thickness of composite aluminium foil is 7 gpm, the thickness of aluminium layer of aluminium film is about 0.05n, and the consumption of aluminium is about aluminium foil. 1/140~1/180, the production speed can reach 450 m/min.
(2) It has excellent flexibility and good toughness. Pinholes and cracks are rare, and there are no cracks and cracks. Therefore, it improves the barrier to gas, water vapor, odor, light and so on.
(3) It has excellent metallic luster and light reflectivity of 97%. It can form color film by coating processing, and its decorative effect is beyond the range of aluminium foil.
(4) Partial aluminizing can be carried out through shielding to obtain any pattern or transparent window, and the contents can be seen.
(5) Aluminum coating has good conductivity, which can eliminate static electricity effect; its sealing performance is good, especially when packaging powder products, it will not pollute the sealing parts and ensure the sealing performance of packaging.
(6) It has good adaptability to post-processing such as printing and compounding.
Why did you choose Roots Vacuum Pump? We can analyze it from its performance characteristics and advantages.
Roots vacuum pump features:
1. There is a large pumping speed in a wide pressure range.
2. Start up quickly and start working immediately.
3. Insensitive to dust and water vapor contained in pumping gas;
4. The rotor does not need lubrication and there is no oil in the pump chamber.
5. Small vibration, good dynamic balance of rotor, no exhaust valve;
6. Small driving force and small mechanical friction loss;
7. Compact structure and small area;
8. Low operating and maintenance costs.
Because the transmission structure adopts flexible hydraulic device, Roots vacuum pump has the following advantages:
1. By reducing bypass pipe and valve configuration or omitting inverters, the overall pumping speed of the traditional booster pump can be obtained.
2. Compared with the traditional direct transmission, even if the inlet pressure suddenly changes or foreign body is inhaled, the pump is not easy to damage.
3. Roots pump can be started at the same time under the atmospheric pressure of the front pump, and can play an important role in the whole emptying process ahead of time, thus greatly shortening the pumping time.
Due to the diversity of Roots vacuum pump motors, simple structure, convenient maintenance, high cleanliness and vacuum, and the characteristics of general pump/power pump, aluminized film has become a new type of composite film with excellent performance and economic benefits. Appear. Replacement of aluminium foil composites. Mainly used for packaging flavor food, daily necessities, agricultural products, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and cigarettes.