Repair and maintenance of vacuum sintering furnace
After long-term use of vacuum sintering furnace, some impurities will remain in the furnace. We need regular maintenance to avoid damage to equipment. Today, we focus on the introduction of vacuum sintering furnace repair and maintenance knowledge!
1. When the vacuum sintering furnace is shut down, the vacuum state in the furnace should be kept below 6.65*104pa.
2. To clean the dust in the oven, soak the silk cloth with ethanol or gasoline and dry it.
3. When disassembling and assembling parts such as vacuum system or sealing structure on equipment, they should be cleaned with ethanol or gasoline, then coated with vacuum grease after drying and reassembled.
4. Avoid frequent scrubbing and keep the shell clean.
5. Workpiece trucks, material frames and workpieces should be cleaned and then put into the furnace to prevent moisture and impurities from entering.
6. When there are clamps, inaccurate limits and control failures in transmission parts, they should be eliminated immediately to avoid forced operation so as not to damage the equipment.
7. Regular refueling or changing of transmission parts.
8. Vacuum pumps, valves, measuring instruments, thermal instruments and electrical components and other accessories should be used, maintained and maintained in strict accordance with the instructions.
9. When repairing vacuum sintering furnace, it should be carried out under the condition of power failure. If it needs to be repaired under the condition of live power, it should ensure the absolute safety of maintenance personnel and equipment.