Reasons for Accidents in Pressure Sintering Furnace
Every enterprise in the production at the same time, will tell the staff must put safety in the first place, today this article for you to analyze the causes of production accidents in pressure sintering furnace.
Analysis of Accidents in Pressure Sintering Furnace
(1) The structure is unreasonable, the material does not meet the requirements, the welding quality is not good, the strength of compressive components is not enough, and other design and manufacturing reasons.
(2) Installation does not meet the technical requirements, the specifications of safety accessories are not correct, the quality is not good, and other reasons for installation, modification or repair.
(3) In operation, overpressure, overload, overtemperature, violation of labor discipline, illegal operation, no periodic inspection beyond the inspection period, operators do not know the technology, and other reasons for poor operation and management.
2. Emergency Measures for Pressure Sintering Furnace Accidents
(1) When major accidents occur, emergency plans shall be initiated to protect the scene and timely report to the relevant leading and supervisory bodies.
(2) When overpressure and overtemperature occur in pressure sintering furnace, the intake valve should be cut off immediately; for the reaction vessel, the feeding should be stopped; for the non-toxic and non-flammable medium, the exhaust pipe should be opened; for the toxic and flammable and explosive medium, the vent pipe should be opened, and the medium should be discharged to the safe place through the nozzle.
(3) If it is overpressure caused by overtemperature, in addition to taking the above measures, water spray cooling should be used to cool down the temperature.
(4) When the body of pressure sintering furnace leaks or the first valve leaks, special plugging technology and tools should be used to plug the leak according to different containers and media.
In fact, the accident is rarely caused by equipment failure, so in order to reduce the frequency of pressure sintering furnace accidents to a large extent, it is necessary to strengthen the skills training and ideological education of employees.