Operation instructions of vacuum sintering furnace
Vacuum sintering furnace is under the protection of hydrogen after vacuumizing. It uses the principle of medium frequency induction heating to make tungsten crucible in coil produce high temperature and transmit it to work by thermal radiation. It is suitable for powder forming and sintering of refractory alloys such as tungsten, molybdenum and their alloys in scientific research and military units. The place where the vacuum sintering furnace is installed should meet the requirements of vacuum hygiene, the surrounding air should be clean and dry, with good ventilation conditions, and the working site is not easy to raise dust, etc. When using vacuum sintering furnace, we should know these knowledge.
Check that all parts and accessories in the control cabinet are complete and intact.
2. The control cabinet is installed on the corresponding foundation and fixed.
3. Anzhao wiring diagram, and referring to the electrical schematic diagram, connect the external main circuit and control circuit, and reliable grounding to ensure that the wiring is correct.
4. Check movable parts of electrical appliances should move freely without stuck.
5. Insulation resistance should not be less than 2 Mohm.
6. Valves of vacuum sintering furnace must be closed.
7. Put the control power switch on the switch.
8. Manual pressure regulating knob rotates head counterclockwise.
9. Put the alarm button on the open position.
10. Complete the connection of the circulating cooling water according to the plan. It is suggested that the user should add a standby water at the total inlet and outlet pipes of the equipment to prevent the seal ring from burning out due to the failure of circulating water or power failure.