Operating procedure of vacuum brazing furnace
1. Ensure the operating condition of water, electricity and gas before opening the vacuum furnace. Voltage at 380V, no deviation of 10%. The air pressure is 0.6mpa and the water pressure reaches the lowest value (0.5mpa). Only when the above requirements are met can the power be turned on and the operation be carried out.
Before discharging, check the heating room of the equipment. It is necessary to clean the heating room. After checking the goods placed, the same dry cleaning, no water stain, oil, etc. shall be cleaned and cleaned before discharging.
After loading, push the knob to the "door close" position. Then, start the "mechanical pump" and the "coarse pump valve". In general, the vacuum meter power is started with the total power supply.
4. When the vacuum degree is higher than 1000Pa, the monitoring point of the vacuum gauge "J2" lights up. At this point, the roots pump can be opened. If conditions are not met, the "roots pump" will not open, click the button no response.
5. When the vacuum degree is higher than 7Pa, the "J1" monitoring point of the vacuum gauge is lit up. At this time, open the front valve and the dispersion pump. Preheat the dispersion pump.
6. When the "dispersion pump" preheat reaches 90 minutes (the counter on the touch screen can be investigated), close the "coarse extraction valve", open the "high valve", and pump high vacuum into the furnace.
Seven, when after the vacuity of the vacuum chamber of a stove or furnace to operations (vacuum gauge monitoring "J3" light up, pay attention to the initial monitoring set is higher, can set may be arrived at the required vacuum, heating) to open, open the heating and temperature control table with the initiative launched operation (heating curve should be ready in advance).
8. Heat up and heat preservation after the completion of the whole process, "process over" alarm, together, heating actively closed.
Nine, if choose natural cooling, let vacuum furnace equipment remains the same, for natural cooling equipment to the melt temperature, closed "high valve", "dispersed pump" and "roots pump", leaving only "mechanical pump" and "the former valve" to vacuum pump "dispersion" and cooling. Together they can push the knob to the "open" position. When closing the "vacuum gauge", open the "manual air discharge valve" for air release. When the air pressure and atmospheric pressure in the furnace are balanced, the furnace door is opened actively and the "manual air release valve" can be tightened together with the material. When the dispersion pump cools to room temperature (about 1 hour), the mechanical pump and the front valve can be closed. Seal off water, electricity, and gas. Complete the whole process.
Ten, such as selection of strong cold, in step 8, closed "gauge", "high valve", "thick smoke valve", "pump" scattered, leaving only "mechanical pump" and "the former valve" to spread to vacuum pump and cooling. "Charging valve" in turn, to the furnace into nitrogen maybe after argon to basic balance and atmospheric (with a pressure gauge control fan start testing point and inflatable limit testing point), open air cooler, until cool to melt temperature (strong cold air is in the process of active control). Close the charging valve. After cooling to the oven temperature, push the knob to the "open" position. Then, unscrew the "manual air vent valve" until it is inflated to balance with the atmosphere, the furnace door opens automatically, and then tighten the "manual air vent valve". And then we're taking the material. Seal off water, electricity, and gas. Complete the whole process.