Oil free vacuum pump operation and maintenance
Oil free vacuum pump can be used for air conditioning, refrigeration equipment repair, medical equipment suction equipment, printing machinery, vacuum packaging, vacuum plastic, physical and chemical test and small equipment requiring vacuum environment. It can also be used as a small oil booster pump, oil dispersion pump, molecular pump, etc. So, what questions should we pay attention to when we use them at ordinary times, and how to protect and maintain them?
Oil free vacuum pump structural features:
The oil-free vacuum pump is a single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump. The basic equipment used to extract the gas from the sealed container to obtain vacuum.
The pump can be used for air conditioning, refrigeration equipment repair, medical equipment suction equipment, printing machinery, vacuum packaging, vacuum plastic, physical and chemical test and small equipment in need of vacuum environment. It can also be used as a small oil booster pump, oil dispersion pump, molecular pump, etc.
The oil-free vacuum pump is not suitable for pumping out the gases which are corrosive to ferrous metals, chemical reaction to pump oil, rich in particulate dust, and toxic gases with high oxygen content and explosive. It can not be used as a transfer pump (i.e. pumping from one container to another).
Oil free vacuum pump application and protection：
1. It should have excellent ventilation conditions and ambient temperature below 40 ℃.
2. A clean place without dust and dirt.
3. No water, oil, etc. will fall on the pump.
4. Not directly exposed to the sun.
5. There is enough surrounding space to facilitate the inspection, protection and assembly and disassembly of the pump.
6. It is necessary to install the pump on a flat surface.
7. It is better to place the pump on the similar concrete solid foundation. If there is no condition, the pump can also be firmly installed on the steel or wooden frame.
8. It is necessary to ensure that the pump does not cause a sensation due to its weak foundation.
9. The connecting pipe with the pump should not be too long or smaller than the pump inlet diameter, which will affect the pumping speed. At the same time, pay attention to check whether there is air leakage in the vacuum connecting pipe.
10. When connecting wires, pay attention to the regular wiring requirements on the motor nameplate. Three phase electric pump should pay attention to the direction of motor rotation and the direction of the arrow on the pump.