Medium frequency melting furnace
Medium frequency melting furnace is widely used in cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, special alloy and other fields. Due to its rapid melting speed, low burn loss, easy to start, automatic stirring, power saving and so on, it is well received by users.
1. Energy saving of medium frequency melting furnace.
The induction heating principle of medium frequency furnace is electromagnetic induction, which mainly comes from the parts being processed. In general, workers can make continuous forging work within ten minutes of working in the medium frequency furnace, saving a lot of human resources. Because of the rapid heating of the medium frequency furnace, the heated items are rarely oxidized. Low power consumption, saving more than 20%.
2. No pollution, no noise, energy saving and environmental protection.
3. High melting rate. In the process of melting, the power can be maintained in the optimal frequency band, which can greatly eliminate the bad influence on the melting speed.
4. High quality of molten steel and high yield of castings.
5. The startup success rate is high, under any load, the startup success rate is 100%.
6. The main control board of the control power is connected with the connector, which is more convenient for maintenance.