Matters needing attention in rotary vane vacuum pump
Rotary vane pump is mainly composed of pump body, rotor, rotary vane, end cover, spring and so on. A rotor is eccentrically installed in the cavity of the rotary vane pump. The outer circle of the rotor is tangent to the inner surface of the pump cavity (there is a small gap between the two), and two rotary vanes with springs are installed in the rotor slot. When the rotor rotates, the rotary blade can slide along its radial groove and keep in contact with the inner wall of the pump shell. The rotary blade rotates with the rotor, and the vacuum pump cavity can be divided into several variable volumes.
When operating rotary vane vacuum pump, pay attention to the following matters:
1. Use the rotary vane vacuum pump to ensure the cleanliness of the pump and prevent sundries from entering the pump. Check the oil level to stop the pump when the oil is injected to the oil standard center. Too low on the exhaust valve can not play the role of sealing oil, affecting the vacuum degree. Too high will cause fuel injection when the atmosphere starts. During operation, the oil level has increased, which is a normal phenomenon. The oil is cleaned by the prescribed standard clean vacuum pump oil from the oil hole. After refueling, the screw plug should be screwed. Oil should be filtered to avoid the entrance of impurities, plugging the oil hole, refueling according to the oil mark indication scale to add vacuum pump oil. Rotating three-way valve makes the suction pipe of the pump communicate with the atmosphere, and is isolated from the empty container, opening the exhaust port.
2. When the ambient temperature is too high, the temperature of the oil increases, the viscosity decreases, the saturated vapor pressure increases, and the limiting vacuum decreases, especially the total pressure measured by thermocouple. It is believed that the ultimate vacuum degree can be improved if the ventilation and heat dissipation is improved or the performance of pump oil is improved.
3. vacuum pumps do not apply to remove high oxygen content, explosive and corrosive metals. In addition, it is not appropriate to inhale the gas that can react with pump oil and gas containing a lot of water vapor.
4. Pump can be in the air or any vacuum next time start, pump port such as the installation of solenoid valve, should be operated at the same time with the pump.
5. After the pump is running normally, slowly rotate the three-way valve, so that the suction pipe of the pump and the empty container are connected and isolated from the atmosphere.
6. Rotate the pulley by hand to check the running condition. If there is no abnormal condition, turn on the power supply and pay attention to the direction of rotation.
7. after a period of time, the belt becomes slack, and the motor position should be adjusted. Pay attention to supplement pump oil, found in the pump oil mixed with sundries or water, to replace the new oil, cleaning pump body, not with acetone acetate, acetone and other volatile liquid cleaning pump body.
8. Check the limit vacuum of the vacuum pump to the compression mercury vacuum meter as the standard, if fully pre-pumping effect, the pump temperature reached stability, the pump port and meter directly connected, running within 30 minutes, will reach the limit vacuum. The values measured by total pressure gauge are related to the errors of pump oil, vacuum gauge and regulation, and sometimes the errors may even be very large.
9. If the relative humidity is high, or the exhausted gas contains more condensable vapor, it is advisable to open the air ballast after connecting the exhausted container, and close the air ballast after 20-40 minutes of exercise. Before stopping the pump, the valve can be opened for 30 minutes, so as to prolong the service life of the pump.
10. When stopping using the pump, in order to maintain a certain degree of vacuum in the vacuum system, the three-way valve should be rotated to close the vacuum system, and the suction pipe of the pump is connected with the atmosphere. Cut off the power and stop running. Close the exhaust port and cover the pump cover tightly.