Maintenance of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum sintering furnace is widely used in vacuum sintering treatment of ceramics, silicon carbide, cemented carbide, photoelectric plating material and graphite purification. In order to maintain the vacuum sintering furnace, only good maintenance can be used for a longer time.
If the mesh belt is a top needle mesh belt, please grind the top needle end with sandpaper to prevent scratches on the battery sheet. If the mesh belt is inclined, it will be baked at low speed at 100 rpm to eradicate organic matter.
2. If the lamp tube is infected with organic matter, please be careful to scrub it with alcohol cotton or non-woven cloth.
3. Cleaning operation inside the cavity (need to pay attention to whether the stomata are blocked or not).
4. Cleaning operations of organic and hot exhaust (including plant operations and equipment, as well as equipment soot box), please clean the organic matter on the equipment with alcohol, etc.
5. When disassembling and assembling parts such as sealing structure and vacuum system on the furnace body, clean them with alcohol or gasoline and dry them, then coat them with vacuum grease and assemble them.
6. If there are inaccurate limit, control failure, clamping and other phenomena in the transmission parts, they should stop immediately, and do not operate forcibly, so as to avoid damage to the parts.
7. After the shutdown of the vacuum sintering furnace, the vacuum in the furnace must be kept below 66.5 LPA.
8. Vacuum pumps, valves, measuring instruments, thermal instruments, electrical components and other accessories must be used, maintained and maintained in accordance with the technical specifications of the products.
9. Maintenance operation should be carried out without power supply. If it is maintained under live condition, it must be maintained by professional maintenance personnel, while ensuring the absolute safety of people and equipment.
10. Mechanical transmission parts of spot welding machine for aluminium plate in vacuum sintering furnace should be regularly refuelled or replaced for maintenance.