Maintenance of Hot Press Sintering Furnace
We all know that when the equipment is used too long, it will produce some negative effects, which will slow down the working speed and reduce our working efficiency. So how can we maintain and maintain the hot-press sintering furnace correctly? Now I will give you a detailed introduction:
If the furnace is used for the first time or is used again after a long period of shutdown, then it must be baked for one hour at 120 degrees Celsius, then baked for two hours at 300 degrees Celsius. The main reason is to avoid the furnace cracking at high temperature. When using the furnace, the furnace temperature should not exceed the maximum temperature, otherwise heating elements and lining will be damaged easily.
2. Check regularly whether the bearing cooling sleeve and its water-cooling pipeline system of agitator fan are normal, and adjust the clearance of each part. Because the adjusting bolt adjusts the tension, the belt will elongate because of high temperature creep, so it needs to be checked once a month. If serious slip is found, it needs to be replaced immediately.
3. The surface of the equipment should be wiped regularly and kept clean. Connections in electrical systems should also be kept clean and tightened, and each joint should be checked for tightness before each start-up. When disassembling and assembling the furnace body and system parts, it is necessary to wash them with alcohol or acetone first, then coat them with grease after drying, and then install them.
4. If quartz tube is used in the furnace of Hot-pressing Sintering furnace, then when the temperature is higher than 1000 degrees Celsius, opacity may occur in the high temperature part of quartz tube. This phenomenon is called impermeability, which is a defect of continuous fused quartz tube and belongs to normal phenomenon.
5. When using the cold furnace, because the furnace is cold, it will need to absorb a lot of heat. In this way, the heating rate in the low temperature section can not be fast, and the heating rate in each temperature section can not be too different. Therefore, when setting the heating rate, we should take into account the physical and chemical properties of sintered materials to avoid the occurrence of spraying, thus polluting the furnace tube.
6. In the process of heating, if the vacuum in the furnace is lower than 27Pa, the heating should be stopped immediately. This is very important in the maintenance of vacuum sintering furnace. In order to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the furnace, the workpiece and the basket must be cleaned and dried before entering the furnace.
The use of Hot-pressing Sintering Furnace has done the above maintenance work.