Liquid ring vacuum pump in the vacuum distillation industry
Liquid ring vacuum pump in the industrial production process vacuum distillation is used more, how to choose correctly and use liquid ring vacuum pump is particularly important. The vacuum distillation is one of the distillation methods. Under reduced pressure, commonly used in separation under atmospheric pressure is easy to decompose when heated to boiling point substances, or combined with other distillation methods such as steam distillation in order to reduce the distillation temperature and improve the separation efficiency. Used for separation and purification of chemical, organic, metal compounds, metal alcohol salts, etc.
Vacuum distillation is also used for deep purification of some special gases. Some compounds have high boiling points. To boil such compounds, it is better to lower the pressure of boiling rather than raise the temperature. Once the pressure is reduced to the vapor pressure of the compound (at a certain temperature), the compound begins to boil and the distillation can proceed. The technology is called vacuum distillation and is commonly used in the laboratory as a vacuum carburetor. This technique is useful for compounds that boil at atmospheric pressure above their decomposition temperature, and any attempt to boil them at atmospheric pressure will break them down.
Want better to use a product will need to have a comprehensive understanding to it, liquid ring vacuum pump is the same, in order to facilitate everyone to use and improve your product operation proficiency, the next is to introduce the knowledge of vacuum distillation pressure.
1. The common vacuum distillation process of liquid ring vacuum pump is mostly operated within the pressure range of more than 104Pa. The mechanism of vacuum distillation is similar to that of normal pressure distillation.
2. low liquid ring vacuum pump vacuum distillation pressure range is 2.7 * 102 Pa, Pa 1.0 gas nearly transition flow state at this time, for the vacuum distillation device type selection, design, manufacture, installation, operation and so on all have more strict requirements.
3. The pressure range of crude vacuum distillation is 1.0*104Pa-2.7x102Pa, and the gas flow is viscous. Distillation within this pressure range is easy to achieve.
4. The pressure range of quasi-molecular distillation in liquid ring vacuum pump is 1.0-1.0* 10-2pa. At this point, the average free path of gas molecules is similar to that of the distiller, and the gas is in transition flow.
5. The operating pressure of molecular distillation is below 1.33* 10-2pa. In liquid ring vacuum pump molecular distillation or quasi molecular distillation device, the flow of the gas for the free movement of molecules, that is to say, you can ignore the other molecular collision and interference of the system, at this point, the distillation process governed by evaporation from the liquid surface.
In using the vacuum pump, please pay attention to:
1. What is the required vacuum degree and extraction speed in the vacuum distillation process?
2. Whether the gas pumped is corrosive.
3. Whether the gas pumped has inflammable, explosive and other risks.
4. Pipe connection of the gas pumped.
5. Whether the gas pumped contains condensable gases such as water vapor.