Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Installation
Correct installation of the liquid ring vacuum pump can not only improve the working efficiency of the liquid ring vacuum pump, but also reduce the failure rate in use. Therefore, the correct installation of the liquid ring vacuum pump is directly related to the normal operation of the vacuum pump, so the following chapters share how to install the liquid ring vacuum pump correctly.
Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Correct Installation Procedures：
1. The liquid ring vacuum pump should be installed in a solid ground, with sufficient room for inspection, maintenance and maintenance.
2. The foundation level should be maintained under the base of the liquid ring vacuum pump. It is suggested to install cushion rubber or bolt at the four corners of the base to ensure the smooth operation of the vacuum pump and low vibration.
3. The connecting pipes between the liquid ring vacuum pump and the system should be sealed reliably. For the small liquid ring vacuum pump, oil-resistant rubber can be used to connect the sealing gasket with metal pipes, and for the small vacuum pump, vacuum rubber pipes can be used to connect. The pipe diameter should not be less than the suction diameter of the vacuum pump, and short and less elbows are required. When welding pipeline, the welding slag should be removed from the pipeline, and it is strictly forbidden to enter the vacuum pump chamber. )
4. In the connecting pipeline, users can install valves and vacuum gauges above the inlet of the vacuum pump, and check the limit pressure of the vacuum pump at any time.
5. Connect the power supply according to the motor label, and install the grounding wire and the appropriate fuse and thermal relay.
6. When the liquid ring vacuum pump is running on electricity, it is necessary to take off the motor belt and confirm that the vacuum pump can be put into use only when its steering direction is in accordance with the prescribed direction, so as to prevent the reverse injection of oil into the vacuum pump. (steering in the direction indicated by the shield)
7. For vacuum pumps with cooling water, the cooling water shall be connected according to the regulations.
8. When the solenoid valve is installed at the liquid ring vacuum pump mouth, the valve and the vacuum pump shall operate simultaneously.
9. When the gas discharged from the liquid ring vacuum pump affects the working environment, the oil mist filter can be installed at the exhaust outlet.