Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Application Industry
As a kind of coarse vacuum pump, liquid ring vacuum pump is still widely used in many fields because of its easy processing, isothermal compression and extraction of flammable and explosive gases.
When it rotates, the liquid (usually water or oil) is thrown into the pump shell to form a concentric liquid ring. The liquid ring and the rotor blade form several small volumes with periodic change of volume, so it is also called rotary variable volume vacuum pump. At present, this kind of liquid ring vacuum pump is widely used in biological extraction workshop.
Liquid ring vacuum pump industry:
1. Vacuum filtration: chemical filter plant, chemical treatment plant, iron ore plant, mining industry, phosphate fertilizer plant, paper mill, poultry processing plant, coal preparation plant
2. Vacuum distillation: milk factory, food factory, chemical factory, pulp factory
3. Vacuum disinfection: hospitals, clinics, laboratories
4. Extrusion Molding: Plastic Industry
5. Forming: Plastics, Polyethylene, Rubber, Tyres and other manufacturing industries
6. Impregnation: food processing, wood processing, textile mills, plywood factories, pole manufacturing, etc.
7. Liquid Degassing: Food Processing, Water Softening, Bottling Plant
8. Compressed air regeneration: pulp, steel, automobile, glass, chemical industry
9. Food Processing: Food Processing Plant, Milk Factory
10. Steam recovery: distiller, loading and unloading station
11. Pump diversion: water works
12. Condenser water tank replenishment: power station
13. Drying: Chemical and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
14. Wood treatment/drying
15. Pharmaceutical/Laboratory Vacuum
16. Solvent Recovery
17. Soil Purification
18. Vacuum Packaging
20. Leather Making