Large vacuum melting furnace price
Vacuum melting equipment is a kind of smelting equipment which melts various metals such as easily oxidized metals, precision alloys, rare earth alloys, active metals, various hydrogen storage alloys, soft permanent magnetic alloys, high-temperature alloys and brazing alloys under vacuum conditions.
The equipment operates by vacuuming and then heating up. In the case of vacuum, both can achieve high temperature smelting **, and avoid the metal and oxygen in the air oxidation. And the equipment can be in the smelting process can not destroy the vacuum conditions for temperature measurement, sampling, ramming, feeding and alloy composition adjustment and other actions. The temperature and duration of heating and cooling can be set by the intelligent touch screen, corresponding to the requirements of different processes.
In addition, the heating equipment in the vacuum environment is more energy efficient than that in the ordinary environment (heat radiation principle), the temperature climbing time is shorter, and the price of large vacuum melting furnace is lower, which greatly improves the production efficiency and reduces the energy consumption, thus reducing the production cost.
Research and development, production of vacuum smelting, sintering equipment, induction heating electronic control equipment and high-power semiconductor components of the private joint-stock enterprises. The company has a number of years engaged in research and development, production, sales of young and middle-aged professional technical team. In more than 20 years of development, the company adheres to customer-centric, based on customer demand for continuous innovation, won the respect and trust of customers, formed their own corporate culture and business philosophy.
The vacuum melting furnace is composed of the electric furnace body, intermediate frequency power supply, electric control system, vacuum system, bus bus and power supply system, rotating shaft, coil, furnace tilting device, hydraulic system, pneumatic system, water cooling and air charging system, and a working platform.
1. Furnace cover: the furnace cover is double-layer water-jacketed butterfly head, the inner layer of which is made of stainless steel; The outer layer is carbon steel. The furnace cover is provided with an inspection opening and a feeding opening. The furnace body and the furnace cover are connected together by the hydraulic operation column.
2. The melting chamber: melting chamber for double vertical barrel 屮 structure, its material for stainless steel inner, outer layer for carbon steel. The furnace body is provided with interfaces such as vacuum measuring port, air charging port, vacuum pumping port and electric inlet port. All inner surfaces of furnace cover and smelting chamber are polished, the smooth inner surface is beneficial to improve the vacuum degree, and is convenient for cleaning.
3. Temperature measuring mechanism (users can choose infrared temperature measurement) : temperature measurement of 500kg vacuum melting furnace adopts embedded thermocouple, which can be semi-continuous in the vacuum state. Temperature measuring display adopts digital instrument and has automatic compensation function.
4. Medium frequency power supply: medium frequency power supply is a device that provides medium frequency power to the coil. The vacuum melting furnace of VHT series of 500kg adopts kgps-500-1 /S SCR frequency converter. Since the supply voltage of the induction coil is 375V, an intermediate frequency transformer must be built in to reduce the intermediate frequency voltage from 750V to 180v-375v to adapt to the matching load. Kgps-500-1 /S SCR frequency conversion device, no mechanical rotating part, easy maintenance, reliable work, long service life, is the best alternative product for frequency conversion unit.
5. Electrical control system: 500kg vacuum melting furnace is a larger vacuum smelting equipment, its control is more complex, so the use of PLC programmable controller, PLC programmable controller reliability is high, far more than the general electrical control methods. PLC programmable controller is adopted to realize the program control of electric furnace operation, so as to avoid the human error operation to the greatest extent.
Temperature and vacuum are measured by digital devices which can adapt to the atmosphere in the furnace. At the same time, furnace temperature signal, water temperature signal, water pressure signal are input programmable controller, once the parameters exceed the limit, can be issued to report ** signal or stop, thus ensuring the safety of equipment.
6. Vacuum system: the main vacuum system of the 500kg vacuum melting furnace is composed of an h-150 slide valve pump, vacuum valve and filter dust collector, which is used to vacuum the melting chamber. The mechanical pump pumping speed of not less than 150 l/S (l/S 亠),. The vacuum valve used is pneumatic direct push type. And can effectively prevent the dust produced in the smelting process from affecting the sealing performance of the valve.
The vacuum system is equipped with filter dust collector, which can reduce the dust pollution to the pump oil and prolong the service life of the vacuum pump.
7. Bus bus and power supply system: bus bus is composed of double bus Banks with spacing of 1mm; Length not greater than 2.4m; Its loss is low, high efficiency. The power supply system changes the water-cooled cable or slip-ring type power supply in the past, and adopts the special multi-strand wire as the power supply wire, the pressure drop is no more than 3V, thus reducing the loss and extending the service life.
8. Induction coil (referring to German drawing) : the coil of 500kg vacuum melting furnace is made of special flat copper tube, which adopts the structure of double-end support, and has taken effective strengthening measures to make it more resistant to deformation or damage; The outer surface of the coil is sprayed with special material, and the inner surface is coated with plastic alumina as a permanent layer. Effectively avoid the phenomenon of discharging electricity in vacuum state (adopted in China).
9. Furnace tilting device:
The tilting device is controlled by manual hydraulic proportional valve developed by us. The stepless variable speed control method is adopted. Light operation, smooth casting; And a hydraulic lock is provided to ensure that any position of the coil crucible can be reliably locked.
10. Hydraulic system:
VHT series 500kg vacuum melting furnace cover lifting, coil tilting, feeding, temperature measurement, sampling and other movement are hydraulic transmission. The oil circuit system of the hydraulic station adopts integrated module structure and is equipped with oil cooler to ensure its reliable work.
12. Pneumatic system:
The vacuum system of 500kg vacuum melting furnace adopts pneumatic vacuum valve, and the electromagnetic leading valve adopts low-voltage dc power supply, which is safe and reliable with low failure rate.
13. Inflation system:
The filling system of a 500 kg vacuum melting furnace is a mechanism for filling the furnace with inert gases. It can be carried out manually or automatically. The automatic mode is that when the pressure set value is reached, the inflating valve will close automatically; otherwise, when the pressure is not enough, it will automatically inflate into the furnace. The manual method can control the pressure of gas in the furnace artificially according to the user's smelting condition.
14. Water cooling system:
The water cooling system of 500 kg vacuum melting furnace adopts closed loop structure and centralized control. The system is provided with water flow indicator, water temperature circuit detection system and alarm protection system. The key parts, such as coil and SCR, are equipped with protection system.
15. Operation parameter recorder (user's choice)
In the melting process, the vacuum degree, temperature and gas pressure are recorded. (the recording mode is selected by the user.)