Installation requirements for vacuum return furnace
A vacuum furnace is a device for heating in a vacuum environment. The pipe is connected with the high vacuum pump system in the metal cover or quartz glass cover sealed chamber. The vacuum degree of furnace can reach 133 times (10-2 ~ 10-4)h. The heating system in the furnace can be directly heated by electric resistance furnace wire (such as tungsten wire) or by high frequency induction.
The installation requirements of vacuum return furnace are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. According to the dimensions and civil construction conditions of each part of the furnace provided in the drawing, the permanent installation site of the equipment shall be selected and the civil construction shall be carried out. Installation site should be no dust pollution, clean environment, the air is dry, should not put them with the salt furnace and so on, keep at room temperature 10-30 ℃, the ground flat is bright and clean.
2. When installing graphite components, be very careful and tighten the bolts reliably to achieve good electrical contact. Do not exert too much force to avoid thread breakage.
3. Locate the vacuum unit according to the vacuum system diagram, assemble and connect with the furnace body. Apply a thin layer of vacuum grease to the seal ring during assembly and tighten the flange evenly.
4. Connect the inlet and outlet pipes to the inlet and outlet of the furnace respectively according to the water cooling system diagram. Provide pressure of 0.3-0.5 MPa, the temperature is not lower than 15 ℃ is not higher than 25 ℃ water. It is best to provide circulating water and rust-proof water. Gas quenching vacuum furnace
5. Provide a pneumatic air source with a minimum pressure of 0.6mpa, and keep adequate water supply during the operation of the furnace. Industrial nitrogen can be used, if compressed air is used, then the pneumatic "three big pieces" (i.e., oil mist device, decompression device and water separation filter) are provided.
6. Connect the pipe line to the furnace charging port according to the drawing of the recharging gas system, and it is recommended to provide high purity nitrogen with purity of 99.99-99.999% as the recharging gas.
7. Connect the power source to the corresponding power contact point according to the electrical wiring diagram, check the power voltage, and connect the wires and cables between the control box, the power box and the furnace body.
8. Install other parts, including catheters, instruments, etc.
9 in furnace and control box to grounding, grounding resistance of 4 or less Ω, gauges and vacuum relay connected to the regulation of cable.
1. Workpiece -- the workpiece car must be cleaned and dried before entering the furnace to prevent water and dirt from entering the furnace. 2. In case of any phenomenon such as clamping position, improper limit and control failure, it shall be immediately eliminated without strong operation to avoid damage to the machine parts. 3. Operate in strict accordance with operating rules, do not flip the switch at will, and informal operators are strictly prohibited.