Installation of Pressure Sintering Furnace
Pressure sintering furnace is a low-pressure branch of hot isostatic pressing equipment. It is also a new type of sintering equipment which uses gas (nitrogen or argon) as pressure transfer medium to improve the density, yield strength and fatigue properties of products through high-temperature sintering and compression forming. The products with uniform structure, high density and high cost performance can be obtained.
What should we do when installing pressure sintering furnace?
Installation: The place where the electric furnace is installed should meet the requirements of vacuum hygiene. The surrounding air should be clean and dry, with good ventilation conditions, and the working site is not easy to raise dust, etc.
Check that all parts and accessories in the control cabinet are complete and intact.
2. The cabinet is installed on the corresponding foundation and fixed.
3. Anzhao wiring diagram, and referring to the electrical schematic diagram, connect the external main circuit and control circuit, and reliable grounding to ensure that the wiring is correct.
4. Check movable parts of electrical appliances should move freely without stuck.
5. Insulation resistance should not be less than 2 Mohm.
6. Valves of vacuum furnace must be closed.
7. Put the control power switch on the switch.
8. Manual pressure regulating knob rotates head counterclockwise.
9. Put the alarm button on the open position.
These are the things you need to do well when installing pressure sintering furnace. I hope these can help you.