How to use rotary vane vacuum pump
How to use the vacuum pump?
1. Before installing the rotary vane vacuum pump, a comprehensive check should be made to see whether the parts are complete, whether the screw is tight, and wipe the outside of the pump.
2. Rotary vane vacuum pump should be installed in a clean, dry, flat and solid place, room temperature is better at 15-40 C.
3. It is better to install a solenoid valve at the intake port (connected with the pump) so as to intake air into the cavity when the pump stops, to prevent oil contamination in the vacuum container of the pump and to facilitate the next start-up.
4. In order to ensure the quality of products, every vacuum pump uses the anti-rust measures of filling vacuum oil (see_) in the pump chamber before leaving the factory. Because the pump chamber is filled with vacuum oil, it is difficult to start the pump. Therefore, before using, the user should first remove the belt cover and the intake seal or rubber cover, rotate the pump pulley in the direction shown on the belt cover by hand, drain all the oil in the pump chamber to the tank, and then release the excess oil in the tank, so that the oil level can be lowered to the midline position of the oil mirror.
5. Before the test pump or the new installation and operation, the rotary vane vacuum pump first dismantles all the belt, connects the power supply of the motor, confirms that the direction of rotation of the motor is the same as the direction indicated by the arrow of the pump wheel, and then installs the epithelial belt to run. If the direction of rotation of the pump is opposite to the direction indicated by the arrow, it will cause damage to the pump parts.
6. The installation of transmission belt is tight and appropriate. If it is too loose, it will slip. If it is too tight, bearings will heat easily, which will affect the life and performance of motor, pump and parts.
7. The pipe connecting with the pump should not be too long and not less than the inner diameter of the intake port of the pump. The temperature of the extracted gas shall not be higher than 40 C. If it exceeds, the gas shall be cooled to normal temperature. Gases containing more dust should be filtered, corrosive gases and gases reacting with oil should be neutralized by gas. If there is too much water vapor, wetting devices should be removed to prevent oil from getting dirty, affecting its vacuum performance and service life of the pump.
8. The oil temperature should not be higher than 75 during the inspection, the exhaust sound of "voice, voice, voice" should be heard during normal work. If there is any abnormal voice or temperature rise, the work should be stopped and the reasons should be checked. Whether the voltage, phase number and frequency of the power supply match the famous brand of the motor and whether the ground wire is reliable.
9. Before stopping the rotary vane vacuum pump, the valves connected with the other pumped systems must be closed (to avoid pumping oil entering the pumped system), then the motor should be closed and the inflatable valve should be opened, finally the cooling water should be stopped.
10. After the overhaul, the pump should first do the operation test and performance test, and then connect to the system.
11. When the rotary vane vacuum pump is not in use, use rubber to plug the air intake, so as not to drop dirt into the pump.
12. According to the different use environment, the oil replacement cycle is different. When replacing the oil, first open the intake port, remove the oil tank cover, rotate the pulley (arrow direction) by hand to drain all the oil in the pump chamber to the oil tank, then sweep it out with oil and wipe it clean with cloth. If you need thorough cleaning, you can pour a proper amount of cleaning oil into the intake port and repeat the above process. After cleaning, pour the new vacuum pump oil into the midline position of the oil mirror, pay attention to the amount of oil can not be too much, otherwise it will affect the re-start of the pump.