How to maintain vacuum brazing furnace
The popularity of vacuum brazing furnace is beneficial to users and manufacturers. At present, there are a lot of furnaces available, and the products of vacuum furnace have flooded the market. Vacuum brazing equipment is usually automatic feeding, fully automatic, do not need too much face or training to master the operation. In fact, as long as the vacuum protection operators are strictly invited to abide by the operating procedures, they can operate by pressing the button and switch in time. The operator is not required to do any work except to inform the maintenance personnel of loading, operation, unloading and abnormal functions of the equipment. Unlike machine tools, there is no need to change the cutting tools or lubricate the parts. However, for new users, these conditions and situations are easy to be misunderstood and lead to the illusion of safety. They have to wait until they are forced to apply for maintenance.
The specialization of vacuum treatment brings new maintenance problems to less experienced users. Vacuum furnace is more suitable for brazing than heat treatment only. If the regular maintenance is not carried out, all kinds of problems will appear in the new furnace soon, resulting in the shutdown of the vacuum furnace.
Do you know how to maintain the vacuum brazing furnace?
1. Operators should know all kinds of appearances, pumps and parts of equipment. Read and understand various instructions.
2. The cooling water pressure shall be between 0.1 and 0.2MPa, and the outlet water temperature shall be ≤ 45 ℃.
3. The compressed air pressure is between 0.4 and 0.5MPa.
4. Before starting each boiler, check the capacity of the gas cylinder for maintenance to avoid lack of gas filling and replace the gas cylinder.
5. If there is any abnormal situation after the machine is started, it shall be cleaned or shut down immediately to find out the reason.
6. Always check the return water volume of each part, and ensure that there is enough cooling water for each part during operation.
7. When the equipment is out of service, the gas in the furnace shall be taken out. It is not necessary for a long time to fill in the maintenance gas, and the circulating water in the water-cooled jacket of the equipment shall be discharged.
8. The mechanical pump and roots pump shall be regularly changed for oil filling, and the oil cup of roots pump shall be always filled with oil. When changing the oil, the waste oil must be cleaned.
9. In case of internal oxidation during oil change of the dispersion pump, clean the oxidation layer inside the dispersion pump, and then replace it with new oil.
10. The purity of the filled maintenance Gas shall not be less than 99.99%.
11. Inflammable, explosive and corrosive gases are not allowed to be used as maintenance atmosphere.
12. The appearance and appearance of the equipment shall be kept clean, and the inner wall of the scrubbing furnace body shall not be scrubbed with a rag with water and non vacuum oil.
13. The oil-water separator on the pneumatic triplet of the pneumatic system should always discharge water, and the vacuum dispersion pump oil should be written in the oil mist atomizer.
14. The overall voltage of the equipment shall be within the range of 350-420v. Three phases should be balanced.
15. The gauge, electric contact pressure gauge, thermocouple, etc. shall be often coated with dispersed pump oil to form an oil film between them and the seat to avoid air leakage. The above parts and flange joints are not allowed to be sealed with vacuum mud for a long time.